Josh Gordon reinstatement denied by NFL

https://www.apnews.com/6f3501688bb14761a098134fb74d59b8/AP-Source:-WR-Josh-Gordon's-reinstatement-denied-by-NFL

@tompelissero

Source: The NFL has denied #Browns WR Josh Gordon's reinstatement petition. He can reapply this fall.

@josinaanderson

I'm told WR Josh Gordon's most recent #NFL agent terminated their relationship "about two weeks ago."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo, you got any gouge on the NFL's reinstatement process and why Gordon was likely denied?

my understanding is it's a very subjective process. They lay out a bunch of stuff you need to do (pass random drug tests, meet with weekly counselors, etc) and then they decide if you have lived up to the plan

my understanding is it's a very subjective process. They lay out a bunch of stuff you need to do (pass random drug tests, meet with weekly counselors, etc) and then they decide if you have lived up to the plan

My understanding as well. Seems pretty obvious he didn't live up to the rules -again..

Ok to get a DUI, beat up women or shoot yourself in the leg......but smoke pot??

He should has just used a ton of painkillers. He would be playing and there would be no side effects!

I love football but the hypocrisy of the NFL is embarrassing.

lots of idiots in the nfl

yea, and the biggest are the ones in suits.

beat your spouse/child, drive under the influence, go on racially fueled rants (riley cooper), beat up a kid (kromer) "hit the field". smoke a plant, "whoa! that's against the rules. we have morals". so by the nfl's interpretation, the latter is about the worst thing you can do. got it.

You clearly missed the point of his scenario. He is a MULTIPLE time offender. which ultimately makes him an idiot

I think rather, you have.