I want one clear answer on Friday

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Sorry guys. We don't care Buffalo media, if you guys are reading. Don't bother on asking the question Friday. Good night guys. Sorry for causing such a stir.

Talking in circles now. You refuse to accept things.

Actually you are buddy. I showed you the list

Ok. Sorry guys. We don't care Buffalo media, if you guys are reading. Don't bother on asking the question Friday. Good night guys. Sorry for causing such a stir.

I am sure they also follow your posts with great antcipation......are they following you on twitter?

One things for sure the average bills fanatic must see someone burn. A perpetual running out of town kind of mentality. Lets let these young well respected dudes do their thing and give them time to grow for a change.

I really hope the usual characters in the media dont beat this to death at the presser. Its embarrassing and perpetuates the dysfunction narrative. I want to hear more about this vision.

420...read this post. It needs more attention than it's getting.

I don't think the question is bad at all. I'm curious too, but when you finally have an answer...then what? Is it to know where to place blame? At the end of the day, I suppose we would have to blame the pegulas for creating the environment. Just give it time an see how it plays out.

I find it comical that you post over the top, rediculous posts on a near daily basis....

... And then act like everyone else is crazy. But you got your attention, didn't you. And that really is the point of this thread.

Man!! Some of you guys get so upset for anything said about the Bills. Terry could could bang your wife right in front of you and you would give him a high five. I guess he can do no wrong. My bad.

I'm pretty hard on OBD, but the Pegulas are only responsible for the last three seasons. Not the full 17. I have just wanted all gone in management that have been here for far too long.

Still learning who your problem posters are. If I had known I would have ignored this thread.

Hey, we had problems (see everything Yeezus), but this guy showed up 3/17. We are learning when to duck too! Sounds like a BBMB guy, but maybe with a new name?

Hey, we had problems (see everything Yeezus), but this guy showed up 3/17. We are learning when to duck too! Sounds like a BBMB guy, but maybe with a new name?

Could be. Reminds me of a guy there but can't remember the name

Skipped pages 2-5, but kind of doubt I missed much in the way of new content.

To get back to the issue in the thread, I do think who has the final say on the 53 man roster is important and something a Bills fan would reasonably care about as well as feel some justified entitlement to knowing about.

If the answer is Beane, then control of the team is more evenly apportioned. If the answer is McDermott, then he obviously has complete control. There is a difference between the two, although not one that should impact who would get canned given the matched contract lengths. The difference speaks more to whether or not Beane is a true GM. If Beane does not have control of the final 53, then would his position not be better described as head of football operations, director of player personnel, or something similar.

If the answer is anyone other than Beane or McDermott... yikes :wacko:

Probably answered in a press conference, so please forgive me in advance, but does the head coach still report to Brandon like did Marrone? (link)

(Of note, and per that link, I was unaware that Rivera reports(ed?) to Gettleman.)

Skipped pages 2-5, but kind of doubt I missed much in the way of new content.

To get back to the issue in the thread, I do think who has the final say on the 53 man roster is important and something a Bills fan would reasonably care about as well as feel some justified entitlement to knowing about.

If the answer is Beane, then control of the team is more evenly apportioned. If the answer is McDermott, then he obviously has complete control. There is a difference between the two, although not one that should impact who would get canned given the matched contract lengths. The difference speaks more to whether or not Beane is a true GM. If Beane does not have control of the final 53, then would his position not be better described as head of football operations, director of player personnel, or something similar.

If the answer is anyone other than Beane or McDermott... yikes :wacko:

Probably answered in a press conference, so please forgive me in advance, but does the head coach still report to Brandon like did Marrone? (link)

(Of note, and per that link, I was unaware that Rivera reports(ed?) to Gettleman.)

I think we're too wrapped up with job titles, names,etc. two young guys that apparently are in concert with how to put a team together. That's the most important thing.

I think the Bills organization owes it to the fans to show us exactly how every decision is made. They need to end their obsession with secrecy and lift the curtain on the whole shebang so that all the fans, all the oh-so-fair-reporters and all the other NFL teams we compete against know all there is to know about this team, how it is run and how its decisions are made. Public information dumps are the cornerstone of NFL success! Just look at how open and honest the Patriots have been. Oh....wait...

Sulivan no doubt.[/quote

In a snide condescending voice no doubt

Yes, while the other Buffalo News guys give themselves high fives. Poor Jerry, the guy just can't help himself.

Edited by turftoe