I want one clear answer on Friday

I personally hope the question is not asked or answered....just to tick you off....:)

What makes you think your special being a season ticket holder?

I'm not special. I think we all deserve to have an owner who is upfront. It's not a big deal for the to say. Every other team has.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One things for sure the average bills fanatic must see someone burn. A perpetual running out of town kind of mentality. Lets let these young well respected dudes do their thing and give them time to grow for a change.

I really hope the usual characters in the media dont beat this to death at the presser. Its embarrassing and perpetuates the dysfunction narrative. I want to hear more about this vision.

I'm not special. I think we all deserve to have an owner who is upfront. It's not a big deal for the to say. Every other team has.

If its not that big a deal why do you care so much?

I couldn't of done any worse in the past 17 years.

Submit a resume....I am sure they are waiting for it with great anticipation.

You posted a list. Was that list generated by owners who stood up in front of all the press and were upfront about their management structure. Because I rarely see owners doing press conferences.

I couldn't of done any worse in the past 17 years.

Don't tell anyone writing for the Bills that. They will take it personally. :)

And that's probably the closest you'd come to competent. This has reached the silly point. You got your desired attention.

Man!! Some of you guys get so upset for anything said about the Bills. Terry could could bang your wife right in front of you and you would give him a high five. I guess he can do no wrong. My bad.

This just shows your immaturity.

Cause may family has had season tickets since the 60's. I go to every game, buy beer, buy clothing. I'm 29 and never seen a Bills successful team that I can remember. I want to know who to hold responsible.

Cause I want to know how the team I support is run. Like every other fan of any other team.

29?!

I never cease to be surprised.

Fans aren't part of the inner circle, and are not in the CBA.... The NFL is a supplier of entertainment, we are the consumer, that's capitalism sir. Fair trade, nobody wins. Would be nice to be able to get the inner workings, but they don't actually owe us anything, and any sentiment to the contrary is just jive.

To put it clearly: Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything. If you have to know the inner workings of an NFL franchise I submit you work for one, or start one of your own.

You posted a list. Was that list generated by owners who stood up in front of all the press and were upfront about their management structure. Because I rarely see owners doing press conferences.

Yeah. When the question is asked to the owner, coach, GM. It was answered. No big deal.

I just don't get why guys on here go nuts when I ask that question. I'm glad another fan wants to know, and I'm sure most do.[/quot
I just don't get why guys on here go nuts when I ask that question. I'm glad another fan wants to know, and I'm sure most do.

I think it has to do more with your previous posting history. You have a bit of a...reputation.

29?!

I never cease to be surprised.

Fans aren't part of the inner circle, and are not in the CBA.... The NFL is a supplier of entertainment, we are the consumer, that's capitalism sir. Fair trade, nobody wins. Would be nice to be able to get the inner workings, but they don't actually owe us anything, and any sentiment to the contrary is just jive.

To put it clearly: Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything. If you have to know the inner workings of an NFL franchise I submit you work for one, or start one of your own.

What on earth are you talking about??? I go to the movies dammit, so the Coen Brothers better start being more up front about their casting decisions!!! It's simple respect!

ame="BuffaloBud420" post="4374094" timestamp="1494465507"]I just don't get why guys on here go nuts when I ask that question. I'm glad another fan wants to know, and I'm sure most do.[/quot

I think it has to do more with your previous posting history. You have a bit of a...reputation.

That was....kind. :)