I want one clear answer on Friday

Every other team has a hierarchy well known to their fans. Just common respect.

I find this VERY hard to believe. Some teams it's the coach, some it's the GM and some it is the owner. And sometimes it is a combination of 2 or 3 of those. Teams don't usually disclose who has final say but fans and media speculate and assume.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a good time to say "trust the process"?

There you go. Just show me the baby! Work your process, and show me a winner. I don't need to be an insider. We should NOT be insiders. People are hired, let them do their jobs. They will keep or lose them based on performance. Period.

There you go. Just show me the baby! Work your process, and show me a winner. I don't need to be an insider. We should NOT be insiders. People are hired, let them do their jobs. They will keep or lose them based on performance. Period.

What's the old expression, once you start listening to the fans you will soon be sitting with them? (Or something like that)

Cause may family has had season tickets since the 60's. I go to every game, buy beer, buy clothing. I'm 29 and never seen a Bills successful team that I can remember. I want to know who to hold responsible.

Cause I want to know how the team I support is run. Like every other fan of any other team.

Would it make a difference if you knew McDermott or Beane was responsible for a given decision? The only entity that you can "hold responsible" is the Bills organization as a whole, by deciding whether or not to continue buying tickets and merchandise.

Cause may family has had season tickets since the 60's. I go to every game, buy beer, buy clothing. I'm 29 and never seen a Bills successful team that I can remember. I want to know who to hold responsible.

Cause I want to know how the team I support is run. Like every other fan of any other team.

If it is only to find someone to blame or reward i wish you would think differently maybe. The Bills org is pretty darned big. Even at the Top there are some super smart educated folks talking to each other.

I guess it really is only Terry and Kim for now Buddy.

I've taken a relaxing seat and grabbed a hot dog and beverage of choice , sitting back and just watching it play out.

I suggest we all consider my method for awhile.

Cheers 420 !

Would it make a difference if you knew McDermott or Beane was responsible for a given decision? The only entity that you can "hold responsible" is the Bills organization as a whole, by deciding whether or not to continue buying tickets and merchandise.

Exactly, and these two are tied at the hip. It should be doubly special to be able to blame TWO people. I hope for the best, that's all we can do. I'm not looking for who to hate next. That's just sad....

Lol. And they have given you a clear answer since then about who does what?

Did they make it clear when malarkey, jauron, Martine and rex were hired?

If so then good on that reporter to ask the question because it's news to me.

Yes. I've always known who called shots up until the Pegulas.

Exactly, and these two are tied at the hip. It should be doubly special to be able to blame TWO people. I hope for the best, that's all we can do. I'm not looking for who to hate next. That's just sad....

all one.

we blame EVERYONE !!