I want one clear answer on Friday

So that will help you sleep at night? Why the eff are people so concerned with this?

The !@#$ing hot dog vender can pick the final 53 as long as they are winning and putting a quality product on the field.

Moreover, they can tell you what ever they want. Doesn't mean that's what they will adhear to behind closed doors.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all one.

we blame EVERYONE !!

And they came up with it, so I'm sure they're on board. Hey, for those who don't get it, NOBODY wants this team to win more than the owners and the staff.

So that will help you sleep at night? Why the eff are people so concerned with this?

The !@#$ing hot dog vender can pick the final 53 as long as they are winning and putting a quality product on the field.

Moreover, they can tell you what ever they want. Doesn't mean that's what they will adhear to behind closed doors.

I too like to understand the structure of organizations. Especially where i work LOL. They keep moving the goal posts on me.

the more i know the better i can process the method to the end game

Who said they shouldn't ask?

All you guys are not concerned

This article answers your question. Beane has final say on 53 and he wouldn't have interviewed if he didn't and the Panthers wouldn't have let him interview if he didn't.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article149822794.html

I hope that is the case. No reason on Friday for them not to say that.

Then the media shouldn't ask the question on Friday. I'm sure they won't, cause nobody cares except me. Lol.

Will you be there?

I want to know too.

What do Beane and McDermott consider their best qualities to be. and when does one default to the other in a stalemate of opinion. It happens and someone has to decide

Every other team seems to be quite up front with who has final say. We know it is going to a collaborative effort. I want the Pegulas to be more up front with fans.

I do not think you will be satisfied with the answer 420.

it's a hippie thing. Every one works the farm every one eats.

Will you be there?

I want to know too.

What do Beane and McDermott consider their best qualities to be. and when does one default to the other in a stalemate of opinion. It happens and someone has to decide

I just don't get why guys on here go nuts when I ask that question. I'm glad another fan wants to know, and I'm sure most do.

I just don't get why guys on here go nuts when I ask that question. I'm glad another fan wants to know, and I'm sure most do.

it is reasonable to ask questions for sure. Of course, not every one is asking the same questions though.

I think i can learn still ,so any question is worth asking. But it may not be one for a large audience I guess

Edited by 3rdand12

All you guys are not concerned

Why should I be concerned? They will thrive or swing from the gallows together. THEY have to make it work, the pressure is on them. It's THEIR job. Worst case, I have another couple disappointing seasons. But I won't lose my livelihood or die. You just want to know who to blame. Wait till blame is due. It will make your life better.

Why should I be concerned? They will thrive or swing from the gallows together. THEY have to make it work, the pressure is on them. It's THEIR job. Worst case, I have another couple disappointing seasons. But I won't lose my livelihood or die. You just want to know who to blame. Wait till blame is due. It will make your life better.

Why are you concerned about anything with the Bills then? You shouldn't be on message boards then.

Every other team seems to be quite up front with who has final say. We know it is going to a collaborative effort. I want the Pegulas to be more up front with fans.

The answer you want is very simple, and anyone who works in any organization can tell you. Ultimately it's the owner. But it should not get to that, because when you hire you get people you know can work collaboratively.

I work for a big hospital network. We work collaboratively. We hire people who work like that. I have decision making authority for what I direct and get input from all who work for me. I report to the Physician VP, and if we disagree we work it out. But ultimately it is always the CEO that has the absolute final call. And if I screw up enough or fail to show I can work collaboratively I'll be out on the sidewalk.