I want one clear answer on Friday

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're the fancy version of onions that you buy at Whole Foods

Not quite, they are smaller and more mild than an onion. They go in our roasted veggies almost every night. (My wife can eat the same meal for 6 straight months... :( ) There are only 2 things I will buy from WF, and only because I can't find them anywhere else.

Edited by Augie

Not quite, they are smaller and more mild than an onion. They go in our roasted veggies almost every night. (My wife can eat the same meal for 6 straight months... :( ) There are only 2 things I will but from WF, and only because I can't find them anywhere else.

...Jesus, another "goat baller"......are U like level1 or level 2??.....assume level 3 would be the ultimate baller.....

...Jesus, another "goat baller"......are U like level1 or level 2??.....assume level 3 would be the ultimate baller.....

Well, that depends. WTF is that? I like to eat and I cook. Problems?

Not quite, they are smaller and more mild than an onion. They go in our roasted veggies almost every night. (My wife can eat the same meal for 6 straight months... :( ) There are only 2 things I will buy from WF, and only because I can't find them anywhere else.

I personally felt that 'fancy version' implied smaller and milder