Aaron Williams

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can still play, and is fully healthy I wonder if the Bills have tried to bring him back on the cheap? Especially if hes not the starter and is only playing 20-30 snaps a game.

The search function is your friend.

Forget about it, it won't happen. This isn't about money or ability or anything else like that, this is about control. This is McDermott's team, he doesn't want any kind of influence or distraction of any kind. AW is an old tie to the past and could cause a division amongst the fan base, teammates etc etc. McD is firmly putting his thumbprint on this franchise and there is no looking back. With that being said I love AW and wish him nothing but the best in whatever he chooses to do but I hope that that he never dons a helmet ever again for his own safety, I would never want to see him get hurt again, the guy is a diamond and is a true Bill.

I've seen "fully healthy" mentioned. He will never be fully healthy. His neck is jacked up and will likely always have issues in my extremely unprofessional opinion. That being said, I'd love to have him as a part time player. Problem being, he is better than Poyer and would likely earn the starting job and get hurt again. If McDermott limited his snaps, I think he'd be a fine addition to a weak safety unit

I just don't want to attend a game and see him laid out and damaged any more than he is. I was at the NE game when it first happened. Terrible to watch. He's healthy enough to lead a normal life. That's a victory and a gift at this point. Time to move on.

Ia calling for a ban on those whom don't use the search function. They diminish the quality of thought and effort in to the board that clearly shows a lack of desire to fit in,aadapt or even care.

Forget about it, it won't happen. This isn't about money or ability or anything else like that, this is about control. This is McDermott's team, he doesn't want any kind of influence or distraction of any kind. AW is an old tie to the past and could cause a division amongst the fan base, teammates etc etc. McD is firmly putting his thumbprint on this franchise and there is no looking back. With that being said I love AW and wish him nothing but the best in whatever he chooses to do but I hope that that he never dons a helmet ever again for his own safety, I would never want to see him get hurt again, the guy is a diamond and is a true Bill.

It's a mistake to think that you know exactly how new management feels.

Not that everyone isn't one hit away from a career ending injury but he's already had a few "could have been career enders" and is still relatively healthy. Agree, it is time for him to look beyond football.

Edited by Steve O