• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and when you put up 1623 yards from scrimmage in 15 games , including -

14 TD!!!

234 carries

5.4 YPC

50 Rec.

All with the fewest passing yards in the league?

Then you have every right to be extremely cocky, and that's a great sign for us fans,it shows he's hungry for next year and focused on having a better year! That's Shady being Shady! Let him talk away. I love him for being one of the best RB I've ever watch play.

Oh and when you put up 1623 yards from scrimmage in 15 games , including -

14 TD!!!

234 carries

5.4 YPC

50 Rec.

All with the fewest passing yards in the league?

Then you have every right to be extremely cocky, and that's a great sign for us fans,it shows he's hungry for next year and focused on having a better year! That's Shady being Shady! Let him talk away. I love him for being one of the best RB I've ever watch play.

Certainly top 5...

He already has a contract to do radio and one of the posters from the board is going to be his cohost/foil.

It's the "first year" option on the Buffalo extension years that he will never see. :lol:

His cohosts will be Hugh Douglas and Kenny Powers.

I saw that live, you wont see it on the op's video, but I thought that Stephen A. Smith was trying to bait him about wanting to be in Philadelphia way too much. The guy on the right was a jerk too. McCoy actually handled himself pretty well, that interview was a complete waste of his time.

Edited by dgrochester55