This team stinks thanks for horrible draft.

Tre White

Zay Jones

Dion Dawkins

all three are better than what the Bills currently have starting at these positions ...

The Bills started last week with 6 picks; they gained a fifth rounder from Gillislee and then parlayed this into 3 immediate starters and an extra first round pick next year and still have 6 picks...

Its hard for me to be mad at this...speculating on what the team passed up is just that, speculation. What the team has is what matters. Barring injury these three picks all crack the top 22 and the Bills are positioned very well for a QB draft that has potentially 8 QBs that are more talented than the first QB picked this year--Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson, McSorley, Mason Rudolph, Luke Falk...they all have a greater junior year history then Mitchell Trubisky...

Picking the BPA is a great freaking talking point but reality is if its close on the evaluation you draft to fill holes..

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Bills used a 3rd rounder they got by trading down to trade up and the OP is done with the team? Or is it because they didn't pick his guy? They originally had 3 picks in the first 3 rounds and ended up with 3 picks in the first 3 rounds, plus a 1st next year, AND they got guys they targeted/wanted. Personally I'm tired of "waiting for the draft to come to you" and seeing guys you want get taken. Now this doesn't mean I necessarily agreed with the Watkins trade, but trading 3rd and 5th rounders isn't nearly as big a deal.

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

Bye. Door where the Lord split ya.

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

Cya mate!!!! Go become a cheese head as you sound like one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it stinks. We drafted 3 very good players and all 3 will play a lot this year....most likely starters too

Note to self - dont attempt sarcasm when drunk at 3:21 am

Well we knew that no matter how this draft played out, a large segment of Bills fans would be unhappy and calling for Whaley's head.

As it turns out, we addressed 3 of our biggest needs drafting players highly rated by draft gurus - some of whom have NFL pedigrees themselves. No matter. The draft sucks, Whaley sucks, the team sucks.

Maybe we should see some of these players play before turning in our Bills Mafia membership cards.