Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

Who needs quality starters? Fail. Didn't even get this years second

Value chart shows we should make out in this deal. Pair that with many scouts saying not much difference between the 15th pick and the 50th on talent this year. We shall see but I really like 2 1sts next year.

There's not much talent drop off from 10 to 27 this year. Bills positioning themselves well for next year in case Tyrod flames out.

That's why it's unrealistic to think we could have gotten more. Please remember that before you have s stroke. With the extra third we can get a zone CB and maybe the luxury of a good TE too or a RT) and at 27 we can get the WLB we need.

Next year we will have TWO first rounders and even one of them should get us a QB who is AT LEAST as good as this year's crop. If we package the two firsts who knows how great it might be.

Yes, but Darnold is going to be big time. I don't know if two first round picks will be enough to move into the number one overall pick. No one is going to give up that number one pick next year imo.

Throw in a 2nd and the 2019 1st rounder.

It's a bad trade. Just compare it to what sf got.

I think the 3rd should have been changed to a second. Look at how late the pick is. It is at the end of the round, and I don't see the Chiefs getting anything lower than at lest a 20th pick next year. Boo!

Bills (#27, 91 and 1st rd in 2018) got the better deal in #NFLDraft trade w Chiefs (#10) by getting 36.1 draft points & losing 19.9.

KC was desperate for a QB and the Bills should have squeezed them for another pick. If we also received another 2nd or 3rd in 2018 I wouldn't have minded dropping so far.

It a great starting point -- both 1st rd picks next year and 2019 = DoNE

Fair enough, but if you're the team in the number one spot next year why would you give it up? Teams that draft number one overall need a QB. You wouldn't give it up for anything. When Andrew Luck was drafted I doubt that the Colts would have traded down for anything. Nothing is more valuable than a franchise QB.

It's a bad trade. Just compare it to what sf got.

No considering KC reached for a QB, it makes the trade even better.

With two first next year the Bills have ammo to move up next year to get the QB they really want.

Great trade.