RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a player that's going to be on the team long term, especially when a first round pick is used. Good first round DB's cost too much to resign after their rookie deals (see Winfield, Clements, Gilmore).

But..... you need DB's. So, what's your point? If you can't re-sign them (as we seem to agree) you have to keep picking them. Right?

We needed a CB that could come in early, but that's our own fault. I was hoping for getting that guy tomorrow still.

Yeah I definitely get the pick, but I was also hoping for getting a CB tomorrow. I guess my reaction is a solid "meh", but I do love that we picked up two picks and still filled a need.

The Bills will continue to lose and in 4 years people will still argue that this was a smart draft pick because he is a "good" player.

If the bills are still losing in 4 years they didn't address QB. And they couldn't do that effectively in round 1 today.

It's been almost 2 decades.... it's hard to beat up anyone too badly for frustration

If the bills would have picked an RB to replace MG then I'd be ready to blow a gasket