Post your round one draft night plans here

Damn band concert gets scheduled every year draft night, so my friends and I set up a laptop to stream it in the back. Usually we get through 14 picks before we go on.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be going to Barleys house - he's slow cooking (smoking / souvid - is that how you spell it) some delicious meat and making sandwiches out of it...so I'll be going there and eating all of his food and cheering like hell when the bills draft Mahomes (one can dream).

And drinking delicious craft beer...gonna be a great Thursday

It's not a party without Pat! (You were close, its "sous vide")

Oban tops my list but I do own some land at Laphroaig :)

I've got my square foot there too!

Firing up the grill, friends coming over and burning Southie to the ground if we somehow trade our 2018 #1

Southie haha, I was through there last week and saw an Acura up on milk crates with all four tires missing. I thought that was a 1980's thing over there.

I'm sure the Bills will deliver someone good.

I guess this is where I am at. The Bills have some clear holes and the roster will be better at the end of the weekend than it is now (as will everyone's). I am just hoping that the Bills add good football players because they need it more than a lot of teams.

It's not a party without Pat! (You were close, its "sous vide")

I've got my square foot there too!

Its "you cant spell party without Pat" - duh dude

And as far as scotch goes, I love the smoothness of Oban and that is usually my go to...however I do like Lagavulin 16 as well