Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont get it.....these guys probably have hookers thrown through their hotel windows on visits......but this stuff still happens.

I swear to christ if I had a Kush type player I would literally be camping in the damn room

bitches now are so !@#$ed up generally... I was accused of rape ( on social media by a !@#$ for breaking up with her crazy ass and takin my car back).

I couldve charged her dumbass but i made her take it down and then out on social media she lied.

You would be suprised how many women casually lie about rape

Edited by Watkins_deep

bitches now are so !@#$ed up generally... I was accused of rape ( on social media by a !@#$ for breaking up with her crazy ass and takin my car back).

I couldve charged her dumbass but i made her take it down and then out on social media she lied.

Dude.....

i get that its a personal sore spot for you... but... ummm... maybe not your best look here?

@albertbreer

Gareon Conley's name was filtering to teams this morning, and those teams are trying to fact-find on this case quickly.

@tompelissero

The Gareon Conley situation is reminiscent of La'el Collins a couple years ago. NFL teams scrambling to get more info. Draft 2 days away.

Link to police report

https://twitter.com/carlmonday_19/status/856920492107853824

i get that its a personal sore spot for you... but... ummm... maybe not your best look here?

bro it almost ruined my life. And i dont trust women at all for that matter. Ive seen so much nasty evil **** done to men and im telling u now. I admit it affects my opinion a lot in these situations. Imagine if your life was ruined for months. Lost friends etc

I was accused of rape in 2010. I went out once with this girl and she stayed the night. Had breakfast in the morning and texted me throughout the day.

Then I get a message later that night from her ex-husband that he was going to kill me for raping his daughters mom. He found me on FB.

I immediately gave him my number to call me. After about 10 minutes he believed me.

I called her to tell her WTF? She denied it of course.

The ex husband forwarded me the text conversations where she was accusing me of rape. I then forwarded it to her...never heard back from her.

I forwarded the ex all her texts to me about having a great time with me last night and wanting to hangout again.

Edited by Teeflebees

Dude.....

Been through enough work seminars to have it drilled into my head that "no means no" and any complaint is going to be taken very seriously until it can be discarded by the police.

I was accused of rape in 2010. I went out once with this girl and she stayed the night. Had breakfast in the morning and texted me throughout the day.

Then I get a message later that night from her ex-husband that he was going to kill me for raping his daughters mom.

I immediately gave him my number to call me. After about 10 minutes he believed me.

I called her to tell her WTF? She denied it of course.

The ex husband forwarded me the text conversations where she was accusing me of rape. I then forwarded it to her...never heard back from her.

I forwarded the ex all her texts to me about having a great time with me last night and wanting to hangout again.

what face did you make when you read that initial message?

20-25 years ago it was a divorce tactic to get some quack to assert that the kids were molested, that the quack could tell just by looking at them for 5 seconds, even a photo would do

it was an honour to work with top criminal lawyers on cases that shot this garbage all to the hell it came from

I had a sinking feeling we were going to take Conley at 10 with Sidney Jones rupturing his Achilles and Marshon Lattimore flying up the boards. And I didn't like the idea.

Now I don't think I have to worry about it anymore. Although it may push Marlon Humphrey and Tre'Davious White up the board.

So she was willing to go upstairs and watch the sex, but not join in? Bull ****. I don't mean to be a jerk here as I have a daughter and granddaughter, but this sure sounds like a desperate money grab from a guy who WAS going to get drafted high and get paid.

IF this is the case, she just screwed herself as he isn't' getting that money now.

So she was willing to go upstairs and watch the sex, but not join in? Bull ****. I don't mean to be a jerk here as I have a daughter and granddaughter, but this sure sounds like a desperate money grab from a guy who WAS going to get drafted high and get paid.

IF this is the case, she just screwed herself as he isn't' getting that money now.

I know, but we don't know what really happened or what spin is happening...

It's not any of our business either and your comments, although sane and logical, could hurt you really bad in public...

Been through enough work seminars to have it drilled into my head that "no means no" and any complaint is going to be taken very seriously until it can be discarded by the police.

what face did you make when you read that initial message?

20-25 years ago it was a divorce tactic to get some quack to assert that the kids were molested, that the quack could tell just by looking at them for 5 seconds, even a photo would do

it was an honour to work with top criminal lawyers on cases that shot this garbage all to the hell it came from

I honestly was really scared. Luckily I had a roommate at the time that witnessed most of it.

We both went to high school with this girl so we all went out for drinks. He was with us for breakfast too.

I don't mean this in an insulting way, but a college aged girl is living in a much different world than a few generations ago.

that it sounds like she agreed to going with a stranger on an elevator is odd (especially if she didn't know who he was), but that she might've been present with others but not interested herself isn't totally unheard of.

I honestly was really scared. Luckily I had a roommate at the time that witnessed most of it.

We both went to high school with this girl so we all went out for drinks. He was with us for breakfast too.

As part of an initiation for working with bankruptcy people at the firm, after helping close a retail store down, a notarized letter was on my desk the next morning accusing me of harrassment and unwanted touching, and what was going to be done about this???

I think i yelled out "what kind of BS is this!!!" 12 times before I saw the signed name by counsel was a TV character.

They all jumped out from hiding and yelled SUPRISE, HA HA HA

a lawyer friend told me they like me and they didn't believe it because if it was true I might have jumped off a ledge

bro it almost ruined my life. And i dont trust women at all for that matter. Ive seen so much nasty evil **** done to men and im telling u now. I admit it affects my opinion a lot in these situations. Imagine if your life was ruined for months. Lost friends etc

Like I said- I get it's a sore spot for you but raging in here not knowing what happened and degrading women in general isn't the best look. Simply saying there could be more to the story, and it's happened to me that way is probably a better route, no?

Sometimes I feel like a grumpy old man, but I have one simple question. Wouldn't it be a good idea just to stay out of bars before the draft? Nothing good is going to come from it. At least wait to get drafted before being stupid.

We can't even get Shady to have a posse around him with brains enough to stop an offseason late-night punch up (no matter what or who was to blame.)

I saw on Twitter that it is Malik Hooker. Although he and his agent say he is not involved

Anyone who publicly linked this young mans name to these allegations owe him an apology. (I don't mean anyone who posted it here, but through larger outlets like Twitter) Edited by buffaloboyinATL

So you sat your daughter and granddaughter down at some point and said: "honey, if you go up stairs to watch sex, you're certainly going to have to join in the sex as well, you can't just watch"?

I don't feel remotely sorry for these guys though. Poor choices often lead to these kinds of things. You hang around the wrong types of people, you will get burned. Maybe some of these guys should be a little more selective. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Like I said- I get it's a sore spot for you but raging in here not knowing what happened and degrading women in general isn't the best look. Simply saying there could be more to the story, and it's happened to me that way is probably a better route, no?

i said generally women are !@#$ed up now. Thats a fact. Ask any divorce attorney or guy that has dated a lot... Edited by Watkins_deep

Even if the girl is lying, I wouldn't touch this guy in the 1st round for putting himself anywhere near this type of situation right before the draft. Maybe if he makes it to the 3rd round and he's exonerated.

to be fair, we have no idea what the situation is YET. im assuming more will come out pretty soon though. its possible the only sketchiness of the situation was being around a person in a semi-private setting. it could also be worst case too. based on a partial release of the situation on TMZ we only know so much.

So you sat your daughter and granddaughter down at some point and said: "honey, if you go up stairs to watch sex, you're certainly going to have to join in the sex as well, you can't just watch"?

No I raised my daughter not to put herself in that position and she never has.

Even if the girl is lying, I wouldn't touch this guy in the 1st round for putting himself anywhere near this type of situation right before the draft. Maybe if he makes it to the 3rd round and he's exonerated.

Agreed. All this time preparing to make millions and you get in trouble a few days before because you wanted some?

let me understand your logic. I get falsely accused of rape and relate it to this story and its not a good look for me. !@#$ OFF TROLL

Speaking of trolls, my guess is that he was referring to your preamble.

to be fair, we have no idea what the situation is YET. im assuming more will come out pretty soon though. its possible the only sketchiness of the situation was being around a person in a semi-private setting. it could also be worst case too. based on a partial release of the situation on TMZ we only know so much.

A week away from realizing your dreams and becoming a multi-millionaire and you ask some random girl in an elevator back to your hotel room for a foursome. Even if nothing else happened, the guy has extremely poor judgement and there's plenty of other good players to draft who aren't morons.

No I raised my daughter not to put herself in that position and she never has.

i think we can all admit that we have no idea the situations our daughters, sisters, wives etc... may have chosen to be in that they might not tell us about. i dont mean that as any knock on you or your family. simply people experiment and tend not to tell folks that would make for an uncomfortable conversation.

A week away from realizing your dreams and becoming a multi-millionaire and you ask some random girl in an elevator back to your hotel room for a foursome. Even if nothing else happened, the guy has extremely poor judgement and there's plenty of other good players to draft who aren't morons.

assuming even that is true, yes. is that true? we dont know.

I know quite a few women who've been raped. I also know quite a few men who have been falsely accused. I even know of one circumstance similar to Conley's, where witnesses said "they were never alone, nothing happened," and the accused still did six months' time.

I've stopped trusting any reports in rape cases.

They're pretty much all college kids. They're morons by definition.

let me understand your logic. I get falsely accused of rape and relate it to this story and its not a good look for me. !@#$ OFF TROLL

again, i encourage you to tell your story.

i suggest you tell it in a way that doesnt insult all women.

like i said, you do you though. was just a suggestion.

Like when Louis CK let some women tempt him into going home with her, and he had to call Chris Rock to come pick him up at 3 in the morning?

Great scene with Chris, guess it really reflected his marriage at the time...

I know quite a few women who've been raped. I also know quite a few men who have been falsely accused. I even know of one circumstance similar to Conley's, where witnesses said "they were never alone, nothing happened," and the accused still did six months' time.

I've stopped trusting any reports in rape cases.

They're pretty much all college kids. They're morons by definition.

yea, its tough to go either direction and pretending we know what happened from just the TMZ report or our own anecdotal experiences doesnt do any real good.