Bills decline to match Gillislee offer sheet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really a 6th round pick. 5 rounds at 32 teams = 160 picks, we got #163. Great job Doug.

We now have another big hole and need a quality RB. We took the one group on this team that was a position of strength and shat on it. Whaley is so over his head.

There are more holes on this team than I care to think about. The legion of slugs we signed in the off-season is obscene.

• Starting WR
  • Slot WR
  • Back-up WR
  • Back-up TE
  • Starting RT
  • Back-up OT
  • Back up DE
  • Back up DT
  • Starting OLB
  • Back-up LB
  • Starting Safety
  • Back up Safety
  • Starting CB
  • Starting Nickel CB
  • Back-up CB
  • And of course a franchise QB

until that is addressed NOTHING else matters

It's really a 6th round pick. 5 rounds at 32 teams = 160 picks, we got #163. Great job Doug.

We now have another big hole and need a quality RB. We took the one group on this team that was a position of strength and shat on it. Whaley is so over his head.

There are more holes on this team than I care to think about. The legion of slugs we signed in the off-season is obscene.

• Starting WR
  • Slot WR
  • Back-up WR
  • Back-up TE
  • Starting RT
  • Back-up OT
  • Back up DE
  • Back up DT
  • Starting OLB
  • Back-up LB
  • Starting Safety
  • Back up Safety
  • Starting CB
  • Starting Nickel CB
  • Back-up CB
  • And of course a franchise QB

Don't worry, I was the Bills GM on 1st pick.com and was able to draft all of those needs by trading back every time.

I wonder how bad the pats even really wanted mike as much as trying to screw up the bills cap and make them overpay to keep theor own players?

Belichick is like Spock when it comes to personnel decisions. I highly doubt he made that move to screw over the Bills.

If McCoy goes down with an injury, do the Bills ride MG to the playoffs under that contract? I'd say no. They probably don't make the playoffs with a healthy McCoy , so why overpay a backup RB? MG produced for the Bills as a very cheap player with minimal investment by the team. He leaves for more $$, find another guy to fill the role. Such is the NFL salary structure and FA system ..

He would not have been overpaid if we tendered him at a #2. Or at least we would have had a pick we could get a playe rof value.

Who's the least 6th round pick we had that played let alone played a full season.

!@#$ing hell the bills are ran by morons.

A team who has put their entire hopes, and base their whole scheme in the running game, has let someone go who scored 9 tds last year and fill in well for McCoy.

It makes no !@#$ing sense. Gillislee will get his 100 yds against us too this year. Twice.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

Right. If someone told you a few years ago Jamal Charles

would be a FA into May you would have laughed. Speed backs go down hill quick, MG has much more shelf life. Shady has already gone from 300 to 200 carries.

He was a big reason for the strong running game. Now we have McCoy and not much.

A team who has put their entire hopes, their entire in the running game, has let someone go who scored 9 tds last year and fill in well for McCoy.

It makes no !@#$ing sense. Gillislee will get his 100 yds against us too this year. Twice.

Really going out on the limb with that prediction, have you seen the run defense?

A team who has put their entire hopes, their entire in the running game, has let someone go who scored 9 tds last year and fill in well for McCoy.

I agree. The bills took their top strength and made it weaker it. Not smart.

Rollover.

Sorry if you think the Bills were going to do anything this year. And Mike Gillislee wasn't going to be the missing piece

That about sums it up in reality. And the only one who's fortunes change here is MG's. The teams involved would do just about the same regardless of which jersey MG wears on Sundays. I'll bet some on this board will even still pull for MG while he's in enemy cloth, or draft him for their fantasy teams.

Another dumb front office move that will keep us out of the playoffs. Not only did we give up a top-tier back up, we gave him up to the Pats, our arch nemesis. Once again the Pats buy low. Mark my word - Gillislee will rush for 1200+ yards and contend for the league lead in rushing this year...

Overreaction post of the year. Gills at best is 2nd on the depth chart no way he gets over 500 yards rushing