Sammy's foot fully healthy already??

Big Turk

Welp. McD has a spy at LA Fitness?

I'm not admitting to anything!

Now, I'll be moving in with The Deflator at an unnamed location. He seems like a decent roomie....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was released by the Bills today:

Watkins is currently not cleared to participate fully in the teams offseason conditioning program and is not expect to participate in the OTA practice sessions coming up in a couple of weeks. The receiver is on schedule to be cleared for the start of training camp in late July.

This was released by the Bills today:

Watkins is currently not cleared to participate fully in the teams offseason conditioning program and is not expect to participate in the OTA practice sessions coming up in a couple of weeks. The receiver is on schedule to be cleared for the start of training camp in late July.

And some jagoffs on here are giving him crap for not being in the practices.

• 1 month later...

How do you build chemestry when half of the formula is NOT there.

Sammy is risking everything for himself and the Bills - immature and irresponsible.

IF the Bills are entertaining offers - THIS IS WHY.

For Pete's sake maybe he should crawl into sealed containment unit and only emerge at training camp.

Has anyone thought how his lungs might get hurt with all that brreathing he does? I heard a rumor that he even breathes while he is sleeping. SELFISH AND IMMATURE. Stop breathing until camp Sammy.

Edited by 4merper4mer

For Pete's sake maybe he should crawl into sealed containment unit and only emerge at training camp.

Has anyone thought how his lungs might get hurt with all that brreathing he does? I heard a rumor that he even breathes while he is sleeping. SELFISH AND IMMATURE. Stop breathing until camp Sammy.

I mean...its not an issue until it is?

If he comes up lame people will point back to coming off a very bad injury and these off season things

Maybe....just MAYBE that is why the trade rumors are floating. Maybe the bills have already discussed this with Sammy and his response to that has been "its my life I will do what I want"

To which McD and Bean's response is......time to start preparing a plan B in case Sammy gets hurt again.

My own opinion? I hope its not even an issue and we are all hand wringing over nothing.....i want to see Sammy own it this year and get a new deal from us.