Sammy's foot fully healthy already??

Big Turk

i am as frustrated with the injury last year as everyone

but come on...these guys are people to....are they not allowed to live like a human being?

Depends on whether he's cleared by the team to be taking part in activities like BB.

To the OP...pics or it didn't happen.

Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Campanis.

:lol:

I believe Campanis said blacks weren't good swimmers because they didn't float.........not that they couldn't learn to swim.

Keep tryin' do'. :rolleyes:

And you assume that he doesn't know how to swim. Why?

Edited by Cripple Creek

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on whether he's cleared by the team to be taking part in activities like BB.

To the OP...pics or it didn't happen.

:lol:

And you assume that he doesn't know how to swim. Why?

It happened regardless of whether you believe it or not. As I am not the owner of the picture I am not posting it...

This. Landing on someone's foot off a layup or rebound and twisting/breaking ankle happens all the time.

I thought most players had it written in their contracts they can't hoop or ride dirt bikes etc.

...life in a bubble then I guess....Madison is out two months for his dirt bike crash, falling on his pitching shoulder...............

...life in a bubble then I guess....Madison is out two months for his dirt bike crash, falling on his pitching shoulder.......this just in...Dustin Johnson fell down the freakin' stairs....................

...life in a bubble then I guess....Madison is out two months for his dirt bike crash, falling on his pitching shoulder...............

Atleast Madison won something, he can spend his time polishing his trophies. What is Watkins doing dunking on some random scrubs during pick up games? A basketball court is no way to heal a reoccurring injury to a foot.

Maybe they haven't signed off on the 5th year just to try and reign in superman.

so much ado

Much ado about nothing? Look below, if chubby checker in the adidas shirt ends up being shuffling his feet under Sammy then it's a whole lot to do over nothing. Never mind he can't practice on a field, but can go jump up and down on a court.

Something a brewing with Sammy and it's been that way. Let's see how coach MC likes the don't practice but wants to play on Sunday routine.

Much ado about nothing? Look below, if chubby checker in the adidas shirt ends up being shuffling his feet under Sammy then it's a whole lot to do over nothing. Never mind he can't practice on a field, but can go jump up and down on a court.

Something a brewing with Sammy and it's been that way. Let's see how coach MC likes the don't practice but wants to play on Sunday routine.

i never said " nothing " did I.

Edited by 3rdand12

sammy-watkins-basketball-6ab5b94aee4b00f

What an odd picture! The red shirt is catching his breath like Dareus. Black shirt is putting in Mario Williams effort to block. White shirt got next game, but his face is blurred out? Why him? Is he a celebrity?

Yeah because if he was out running hills, stairs or route running - we'd be happy with how he's progressing and not thinking about him hurting his foot.

He's in LA a lot, as are most of the guys in the league.

I'll buy you a beer at Buffalo Wild Wings next time you're here in WNY. They've got great wings. You're in for a treat that you can't get anywhere else! :beer:

Most of that was the team being cautious rather than SW not wanting to practice.