What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when I first started getting seasons tickets we used to have 14 guys. Over the years guys have moved away and bailed out. It is just me & this other friend now & we bring out 2 sons. Guys that used to have seasons with us pop in from time to time, usualy for the opener or if we have a night game. There were times in my late 20s when we get up to the stadium at 6am & we would get a keg, cook breakfast, make lunch before the game & then go back to my friends house that lived down the street from me & watch the 4pm/night games. We usually ordered a sheet & bucket of wings when we got back to his house. Had to be a 10,000 calorie day for everybody. Now if I did that I think I would have a heart attack right on the spot. My wife when I would get home would say, what do you possibly do all day at that place???? Those were good times. I miss those days.

Wow, the parallels are uncanny.

We started with 20 guys in '03, we are currently down to 4. Used to be the first ones in the lot by 7am, now we meet around 8 and shoot for the lots at 8:30-9. Same as you, some of the old gang will come to a game or two, tailgate and swing by our seats during the game.

I'm the most dedicated guy in the group and like I said, the energy gets a little lower every passsing year.

Circle of life.

I really want to go to a game in Buffalo. I have never been to one. Might have to put that off for next year.

So I'll have to be satisfied with the Los Angeles game this year.

come to the opener. Bring phili girl.

We're going to the same games. Should be fun in the new Mercedes Benz dome. I can see the construction from my office.

where is DrD to say he's going to atl? I've not asked him yet

Wow, the parallels are uncanny.

We started with 20 guys in '03, we are currently down to 4. Used to be the first ones in the lot by 7am, now we meet around 8 and shoot for the lots at 8:30-9. Same as you, some of the old gang will come to a game or two, tailgate and swing by our seats during the game.

I'm the most dedicated guy in the group and like I said, the energy gets a little lower every passsing year.

Circle of life.

Haha nice, circle of life is right. Glad your still carrying the torch. I admire your tenacity.

:lol:

I don't think I can get Philli girl to go, unless the Bills are playing the Eagles.

I'll probably have to wait for next year.

if she needs a date with a man let me know. I mean a man other than you of course....

It's cool. I plan on taking my kid to the zoo this weekend...I can do a drive by on the way back.

Make the effort, it looks amazing! I live around the Vinings and was down there recently. Some doubts about being done on time I hear, but hope that's just "being Eyore" about things. Please be ready by October 1.