What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 8 home games this year, will put me at 100 in a row. Sitting at 92 right now.

Haven't missed a home game since Nov 2004.

I'm more ashamed than proud of this streak ;)

I used to be young like you too. The idea of missing a home game was crazy. Never got up to 100 but I did hit 84 at one point. Then I got into my late 30's/early 40's & decided this franchise kind of sucks. I still have my season tickets but I usually only get up to the stadium 3 or 4 games a year. I really have no excuse either because I live 15 minutes away from the stadium in south Lancaster. Last year I got up to 3 games & I went in my friends RV to the 4th game slept over night, tailgated in the morning & my wife pick me up at 12:45. Watched the game at home. Some of the tickets are pretty easy to sell on ticket exchange so I do get some of my money back. May go out to LA for the Chargers game. Just not sure how tough tickets will be in that 30K stadium. Have a friend out there that lives in Long Beach that I have been meaning to visit. I kind of blew him off last year for the Rams game.

I used to be young like you too. The idea of missing a home game was crazy. Never got up to 100 but I did hit 84 at one point. Then I got into my late 30's/early 40's & decided this franchise kind of sucks. I still have my season tickets but I usually only get up to the stadium 3 or 4 games a year.

I was young when this streak started, but am heading in the direction you took. Running out of gasoline as a fan. I'm hooked on the ritual and the companions, not on the team.

Like roller coasters it was always a great time being there, and then one day it just wasn't any more...

I must be an idiot..54, still love roller coasters..still love gooing to Bills games...still love getting stabbed in the eye