Who is the worst political commentator on TV?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good question. I don't watch any political commentators because they're all annoying. Ones that I routinely disagree with I just consider to be hacks, and if I agree with one then I'm just indulging in a little confirmation bias and not learning a damned thing. I pretty much view them all as I do music or movie reviewers - people who spout opinions when I'm better off forming opinions of my own. You can always tell when people are just repeating crap that they heard on TV or radio.

That's a good question. I don't watch any political commentators because they're all annoying. Ones that I routinely disagree with I just consider to be hacks, and if I agree with one then I'm just indulging in a little confirmation bias and not learning a damned thing. I pretty much view them all as I do music or movie reviewers - people who spout opinions when I'm better off forming opinions of my own. You can always tell when people are just repeating crap that they heard on TV or radio.

:beer:

Difficult to say. There are so many terrible commentators out there that I don't watch, I can't say which one is the worst

I did notice Dana Perino was hosting The Factor last night. I could get used to that :wub:

I'd vote maddow but I find her some sexy

He's not alone, I get it.

On this episode of The Wonder Years...