Who is the worst political commentator on TV?

Oliver something. I think he took over for Jon Stewart. He's a dumb prick.

Dana Perino is most polite.

John Oliver has an HBO show and I only watched it once and couldn't take the sanctimonious smugness he was spewing. Trevor Noah took over for Jon Stewart who is more tolerable, but like almost all comedians with their own late night shows simply make fun of the right because they're all mostly progressives.

Dana Perino is most polite.

I heard The Five was moving into O'RLY's 8PM time slot. Perino's way too polite for Prime Time politics

I was kind of hoping they'd move the Five to late night cable and add a mud wrestling segment with Perino and that Hispanic chick

I heard The Five was moving into O'RLY's 8PM time slot. Perino's way too polite for Prime Time politics

I was kind of hoping they'd move the Five to late night cable and add a mud wrestling segment with Perino and that Hispanic chick

Pretty sure Carlson is getting moved up to O'Reilly's slot with The Five on right after. You could have a successful mud wrestling show with pretty much any of the FOX babes.

Ainsley-Earhardt6-150x150.png

I think Ainsley is even more politer.

Oh my, what channel is she on?

I never watch any of them, but I love the videos of Tucker ripping some idiot apart.

John Oliver has an HBO show and I only watched it once and couldn't take the sanctimonious smugness he was spewing. Trevor Noah took over for Jon Stewart who is more tolerable, but like almost all comedians with their own late night shows simply make fun of the right because they're all mostly progressives.

Depending on the topic the sanctimonious smugness can be funny. He's had some good episodes, but once he went into the Stewart/Colbert 'campaign season left wing echo chamber mode' I stopped watching.

Oh my, what channel is she on?

I never watch any of them, but I love the videos of Tucker ripping some idiot apart.

Depending on the topic the sanctimonious smugness can be funny. He's had some good episodes, but once he went into the Stewart/Colbert 'campaign season left wing echo chamber mode' I stopped watching.

You'll have to get your newly transported ass up early enough to watch and drool on Fox and friends.

I've never seen John Oliver's show but for this alone, he can't be the worst.