Who is the worst political commentator on TV?

That's a good question. I don't watch any political commentators because they're all annoying. Ones that I routinely disagree with I just consider to be hacks, and if I agree with one then I'm just indulging in a little confirmation bias and not learning a damned thing. I pretty much view them all as I do music or movie reviewers - people who spout opinions when I'm better off forming opinions of my own. You can always tell when people are just repeating crap that they heard on TV or radio.

That's a good question. I don't watch any political commentators because they're all annoying. Ones that I routinely disagree with I just consider to be hacks, and if I agree with one then I'm just indulging in a little confirmation bias and not learning a damned thing. I pretty much view them all as I do music or movie reviewers - people who spout opinions when I'm better off forming opinions of my own. You can always tell when people are just repeating crap that they heard on TV or radio.

:beer:

Difficult to say. There are so many terrible commentators out there that I don't watch, I can't say which one is the worst

I did notice Dana Perino was hosting The Factor last night. I could get used to that :wub:

I'd vote maddow but I find her some sexy

He's not alone, I get it.

On this episode of The Wonder Years...

Tucker is great just for what he did to the Teen vogue writer :lol:

He made Bill Nye look like a fool too. He's a solid anchor and he must be extremely popular to take over for O'Reilly. Maybe it's the way he smiles douchily during interviews or is a prick to opposing contributors but he bothers me.

He made Bill Nye look like a fool too. He's a solid anchor and he must be extremely popular to take over for O'Reilly. Maybe it's the way he smiles douchily during interviews or is a prick to opposing contributors but he bothers me.

He needs bigger breasts and better legs, otherwise why am I watching Fox?

I like watching Tucker as he at least challenges his "guests" on their positions and you can get either good debates, or he gets the crazies on their and makes them look foolish.

His ratings are crushing what Megyn Kelly's were in that time slot so will be interesting to see what happens when he moves to O'Reillys spot

End of the O'Reilly era will hurt women in the work place for generations and all thanks to the second wave feminists.

Mike Pence knows what time it is...

“never took a closed door meeting with me. ... This made sensitive and strategic discussions extremely difficult.”

To say nothing of her career...

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/pences-gender-segregated-dinners/521286/

Sam Donaldson was horrible, he didn't care what the topic was or the response.

Howard Dean was a special treat on the panels. The topic would come up, the first panelist would say "I've come across research that has found that a 1.3% tax increase would lead to a decrease of the deficit of 3.5%."

then Howard would SNIDELY tut-tut and say: "that's really nice, but I've found a study that showed a 1.3% tax increase would lead to a decrease of the deficit of 3.5%."

and everyone would just pretend this didn't just happen for the 12th show in a row...

HOW ABOUT THE BEST???

Best shows were Novak and Buchanan screaming at each other with Hitch trying to calm them down, and McGlaughlin wondering if this could really go on for 3 decades...

End of the O'Reilly era will hurt women in the work place for generations and all thanks to the second wave feminists.

That's ridiculous. O'Reilly is a condescending pig. It took me a while to figure it out because I liked the format of his show, and he gave you the false sense of being balanced.

Probably one of the most level-headed leftists is Kirsten Powers and one reason I stopped listening to his show was because of the way he treated her. I'm surprised she didn't jump ship sooner.

That said, Pence's position is the correct position for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that there is always someone out there waiting to land a haymaker on you to discredit or sue you. Find me a father today who drives the female babysitter home at night and I'll find you a fool.

Never got how people could sit through more than 3 minutes of O'Reilly or Glenn Beck.

I always found it amusing how O'Reilly always said "Talking points believe" which is just what he wrote down before the show. I've always found Hannity the most smug and unoriginal on Fox.

Yep, this was an actual Maddow segment.....................

Maddow gets it entirely wrong on Venezuela

The country of Venezuela has been having enormous protests for days, calling it the Mother of All Protests. According to the Atlantic (and they know the left):

On Wednesday, hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in Caracas and other Venezuelan cities to step up their continuing demonstrations against the government of President Nicolas Maduro. The march, called the “mother of all marches” by organizers, was met by riot police who fired tear gas and rubber bullets, while some demonstrators threw stones and firebombs. At least two students and a member of the National Guard were killed in the clashes.

Note the lack of Donald Trump in that piece. Because the march has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!

However, last night on her show, Rachel Maddow was discussing a new story that the head of a state-run Venezuelan oil company donated 50,000 to the Trump Inauguration. She ran video of the ongoing protests and text insinuating the protest is about Trump

Maddow-Venez1.png

http://www.wmal.com/2017/04/21/maddow-gets-it-entirely-wrong-on-venezuela/

Edited by B-Man