Running backs expected to be taken between Rounds 4-7

TJ Logan 2016: 149 touches for 894 and 10 TDs (120/650/7 rushing as the 2nd RB, 29/244/3 receiving)

Fastest RB at the combine. Also returns KOs (2 TDs last year, 5 for college career).

This guy is going to be an excellent pro.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my narrowed down list if I had any say:

116. (5.5) Marlon Mack, RB, USF, 5-11, 215, 4.50 40

125. (5.6) Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma, 5-11, 235, 4.65 - Pro Day

160. (5.4) Brian Hill, RB, Wyoming, 6-1, 220, 4.54

180. (5.4) Matthew Dayes, RB, NC State, 5-9, 205, 4.66

203. (5.0) Elijah McGuire, RB, Lafayette, 5-10, 215, 4.53

279. (5.4) Joe Williams, RB, Utah, 5-11, 210, 4.41

I like Brian Hill. This is going to be a terrible way to put it but he looked like a pro back in the 2 games that I saw last year. Here is a quick highlight video if anyone hasn't seen him:

TJ Logan 2016: 149 touches for 894 and 10 TDs (120/650/7 rushing as the 2nd RB, 29/244/3 receiving)

Fastest RB at the combine. Also returns KOs (2 TDs last year, 5 for college career).

This guy is going to be an excellent pro.

Raysis.

I like Brian Hill. This is going to be a terrible way to put it but he looked like a pro back in the 2 games that I saw last year. Here is a quick highlight video if anyone hasn't seen him:

James Conner time!

So many good backs coming into the NFL this year - well pretty much every year for the most part.

Show me one that can pick up a blitz though. Get me that guy.

LOL Tolbert was not signed to tote the rock. He was signed to be a "McD" guy in the locker room, and he's tough as nails.

Dimarco wasn't enough of a leader in that backfield? That's all I hear about, he is a great team guy. They also needed Tolbert for that? Hah... Turn off the blinders if Tolbert makes this roster that means they are occupying 1/53 with a less talented player than they could have.

I decided to add to my endorsement of James Conner here, rather than start a LAMP thread. The more I hear about Conner's back story and watch his highlights, the more I am convinced he would be an ideal change of pace back to LeSean McCoy. I really hope that he is available when we get to one of our 5th round picks and we pull the trigger. I would LOVE to see him in a Bills uniform and think he would be a more than suitable replacement to Gilislee.

Supposedly the deepest running back class in 20 years combined with the worst offensive lineman class in 20 years...so there were a lot of good backs with nobody to block for them, lol

Edited by matter2003

I decided to add to my endorsement of James Conner here, rather than start a LAMP thread. The more I hear about Conner's back story and watch his highlights, the more I am convinced he would be an ideal change of pace back to LeSean McCoy. I really hope that he is available when we get to one of our 5th round picks and we pull the trigger. I would LOVE to see him in a Bills uniform and think he would be a more than suitable replacement to Gilislee.

i think there is a Conner thread ... it doesn't have Conner in the thread title though

Supposedly the deepest running back class in 20 years combined with the worst offensive lineman class in 20 years...so there were a lot of good backs with nobody to block for them, lol

Pat Elflein!

Even without Gillislee we don't need to draft a RB. We have Shady, Williams and Tolbert. How many touches are there to go around? Don't waste a pick, just sign a Udfa incase of injuries or to fill out the preseason and camp

Exactly this. I won't be surprised at all if they don't draft a rb.