Who is the oldest poster on TBD (in age)

mead107

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. I keep envisioning your hair as being brown underwear, and it's very funny to me.

Yeah I know what you look like,and it`s not funny. I can p.m.you with my address and we can have a nice talk about my age.Lets see balding mullet with drum stick arms and a pot gut. Oh i forgot the mega-death muscle shirt.

Yeah I know what you look like,and it`s not funny. I can p.m.you with my address and we can have a nice talk about my age.Lets see balding mullet with drum stick arms and a pot gut. Oh i forgot the mega-death muscle shirt.

Sorry buddy. Nothing personal. When you typed "undied" hair as apposed to undyed hair....I thought of underwear. Yes, I am 38 but have the sense of humor of a 12 year old at times.

Cheers...

I'm sorry. I keep envisioning your hair as being brown underwear, and it's very funny to me.

ha...thats the way i read it too!

can't figure out if this is serious, but i think it is knowing the poster. Too bad us "white collars" are all going to die to early to appreciate his undied hair.