Who is the oldest poster on TBD (in age)

mead107

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you met mrags? Hes the toughest guy on TBD. Nobody denies this. You are no mrags. You're not even mrags light. You're decaf mrags with an umbrella on your best day.

So what are you with your little potty mouth ? Anyway if you want to go that way,my oldest son would clean his clock. And there are posters on here that know him.Don`t run your mouth if YOU can`t back it up.

So what are you with your little potty mouth ? Anyway if you want to go that way,my oldest son would clean his clock. And there are posters on here that know him.Don`t run your mouth if YOU can`t back it up.

Mrags would tear your son apart, man. You have no idea.

No, he wouldn't.

Mrags babysits guys who would have your oldest son whimpering in 30 seconds. And you tough guy? Sending your son to do your dirty work? :lol:

I dare you to say that to my face. The last guy who called me a potty mouth to my face....his mom put him in timeout. He went to bed without dessert that night.

Stop or sit.

I dare you to say that to my face. The last guy who called me a potty mouth to my face....his mom put him in timeout. He went to bed without dessert that night.

My son Roger handles things when needed and I handle wverything else. I see you do 200 pushups. Have you ever carried a 40 pound satchel 7 miles? Have you ever brought in a 50 pound bag of dog food for your st bernard. Have you ever walked four miles at the Mckinley Mall walking track and then did 20 squats. Your 60 years old so you can answer when you turn 81. Until then I will wait for you in the dennys parking lot. Leave these guys alone.

My son Roger handles things when needed and I handle wverything else. I see you do 200 pushups. Have you ever carried a 40 pound satchel 7 miles? Have you ever brought in a 50 pound bag of dog food for your st bernard. Have you ever walked four miles at the Mckinley Mall walking track and then did 20 squats. Your 60 years old so you can answer when you turn 81. Until then I will wait for you in the dennys parking lot. Leave these guys alone.

Dennys the preferred place after the mall workout?