Red flag for Myles Garrett?

then there is this . he had 3 games with three of more sacks

Tex san Antonio . lamar and lou Monroe.

That's a helluva of a stat. I just saw he had 4.5 of his 8.5 sacks against San Antonio. Obviously, he was doubled and tripled all year but those stats are Aaron Maybin like.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I think he'll be somewhat of a bust.... a poor mans Mario Williams.

I get it... his combine #s are great, but I just don't think he has the drive or what it takes mentally.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think Fornette is who I'd take with #1 if I'm Cleveland. Cause he won't last past 6...

I'd bet Solomon has a better career.

They would get roasted unmercifully, but I do think there's some concerns on Garrett (specifically effort) and I can buy that Fournette has the best chance of being a generational talent in this draft.

They would get roasted unmercifully, but I do think there's some concerns on Garrett (specifically effort) and I can buy that Fournette has the best chance of being a generational talent in this draft.

I might be wrong but I'm not sure LF will even be the best RB in his draft class.

If they don't Garrett, trade down for more picks.

Bit of a stretch for a red flag. Pretty sure he goes #1. ESPN sucks,

i didn't mean red flag that way (impacting draft position). Simply is it a red flag for the Browns or whoever takes him #1 that he can't deal with constructive criticism of his play

I don't see what people are getting so excited about Fournette for, he is solid but a generational talent? Heck this kid was HORRIBLE in some big games. Generational like Trich slow to the hole and only runs over lesser competition. Blah.

I don't see what people are getting so excited about Fournette for, he is solid but a generational talent? Heck this kid was HORRIBLE in some big games. Generational like Trich slow to the hole and only runs over lesser competition. Blah.

His style is becoming less and less common, the league would prefer more McCaffery types, but he is certainly an elite workhorse type back. Marshawn Lynch esque in his ability to just destroy linebackers and safeties.

Pointing out when the "trade Romo and pick me Jerry" video came out, I was criticized for saying that raised a red flag.

The red flag is mostly age. But, there have been times where he Mario Williamsed it on plays. Gil Brandt pointed it out as his only flaw, Myles would give up at times--must finish play.

Overall, he still goes numero uno.

They have all the power to do so.

Yet they have so many picks as it is, eventually they will have to use them.

yes I would be very surprised if they trade back (again) but, Browns. Their 53 man roster last year was 50% rookies and the last thing they need is more rookies but, Browns.

The article hit massive levels of failure when it said "Unless he's averaging multiple sacks per game". Just plain stupid. Bruce Smith played 279 games in his career and had 200 sacks. If Garrett gets 75% of that, he'll be in the HOF. Just another case of a bad reporter writing an article, instead of a journalist.