• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foster

Reddick

M Williams

Howard

Allen

No QBs as none warrant number 10 in my opinon. 2nd or 3rd I'm more open to it but rather fill needs at other positions. Got a feeling it'll wind up being M Williams at 10 but I'd like to see either one of the top two safeties or linebackers. Howard has the most skill but Clay makes it tough to be all in on him. Allen is in a similar boat.

In no particular order:

Jonathan Allen

Corey Davis

OJ Howard

Haasan Reddick

I had to pull Trubisky off my list. I just can't do it. No QB in this draft is worth the 10th pick. I'll add Derek Barnett in his place. Not a need pick, but he'd likely be BPA and plays a premium position.

Edited by BarleyNY

The first player is named trade down

the second is named trade down

beyond that

Reuben Forster LB

Jonathan Allen DL

Jamal Adams SS

Haason Reddick - LB

The worst possible pick

Mahomes at 10! Come on guys, he's a mid 2nd round pick but we need a QB so you over reach but an entire round. That's how you end up missing the playoffs 17 straight years. Poor draft management.

Edited by KRT88

Assuming Garrett, Hooker, Thomas, Fournette, Lattimore, and Adams are off the board.

Who are your five guys that you are hoping we take on day 1?

Here is my list:

1) Deshaun Watson

2) OJ Howard

3) Derek Barnett

4) Haason Reddick

5) Mike Williams

I would be happy with Jonathan Allen as well.

1) Mahomes

2) Trubisky

3) Watson

4) Foster

5) Davis (though I'm not crazy about WR in the 1st...I like the kid)

I think there about 7 guys I'd pick at 10, otherwise try and trade back. From your list of gone guys, I'm very leery of Lattimore and his hamstring. A knee injury is one thing, but this guy has missed too much action due to his hammy. That said, the two guys I would still pick at 10 are Allen and OJ.

If the Bills truly like a qb, then I won't be surprised if they go that route. However, The most likely scenario is they are trying to entice a trade partner. They really need draft capital.

There are no players that I could possibly be happy with...if they don't trade down then I will be unhappy! If they do trade down and draft a player instead of trading down then I will be unhappy. Basically, they should just keep trading down and draft no players.

There are no players that I could possibly be happy with...if they don't trade down then I will be unhappy! If they do trade down and draft a player instead of trading down then I will be unhappy. Basically, they should just keep trading down and draft no players.

We definitely won't stop until we have 46 picks in the 7th round of 2018.