Most improved Bill

It's a long long offseason and almost everything has been rehashed and discussed.

Recently, there have been lots of talk about our RT Mills.

After going to 12 games last year and rewatching all the games he was clearly the weakest link on the Oline and one of the weakest links on the team

He needs to be replaced but that isn't the point of this thread

The most improved Bills player, by a wide margin IMO, was John Miller

While his pass protection is still a work in progress he showed a vast improvement in technique and using his hands correctly in pass blocking

It's in the run game that he shines and I have no doubts he will overtake Richie as the best run blocker on our team

He has great athleticism and a very low base which lets him get under every player he encounters in the run game.

He is an old school mauler and his pull game is getting stronger which will only improve his game

He is young, strong, athletic and on the rise. I have no doubts he will be a stalwart on the Oline

Edited by Buffalo716

Miller was serviceable and even did admirable vs Suh. Mills was a train wreck. Wood didn't have a great year before getting injured so hopefully he comes back strong and we actually get a real RT in there. Why is it so difficult? Are RT really that hard to find?

It's a long long offseason and almost everything has been rehashed and discussed.

Recently, there have been lots of talk about our RT Mills.

After going to 12 games last year and rewatching all the games he was clearly the weakest link on the Oline and one of the weakest links on the team

He needs to be replaced but that isn't the point of this thread

The most improved Bills player, by a wide margin IMO, was John Miller

While his pass protection is still a work in progress he showed a vast improvement in technique and using his hands correctly in pass blocking

It's in the run game that he shines and I have no doubts he will overtake Richie as the best run blocker on our team

He has great athleticism and a very low base which lets him get under every player he encounters in the run game.

He is an old school mauler and his pull game is getting stronger which will only improve his game

He is young, strong, athletic and on the rise. I have no doubts he will be a stalwart on the Oline

When I saw the title of the thread my first thought was Miller. Not impressed by him his rookie season. I was pleasantly surprised by his improvement last year.

I guess it's too much to hope that Mills will show that much improvement from '16 to '17.

I recall tons of folks considered him a bust after year one,but in time he got alot better. Looks like another solid pick by Whaley.

i remember that, who would think sometimes players get better after their first year or two, wierd. How dare you give credit to whaley for doing something good it was obviously someone elses doing.

Marquis Goodwin was the most improved after Miller.

goodwin improved? I guess he was healthy all year if thats what you mean but he really didnt do anything considering he started almost all year. 30 catches, 400 yards, 3 tds Edited by Pbomb

If we are talking about guys who improved on their previous season WITH the Bills, then probably Miller.

As far as most improved on their previous season in general, I would have to think Lorenzo Alexander would probably be the answer by a mile. From a relative nobody to a mid season sack leader and pro bowl MVP. I'd say that's improvement. I would also say Douzable was much improved from his previous level of play in the league.

If we are talking most improved from the beginning of the season, il say it was O'leary. The guy ended up looking pretty good at the end of the season after looking like he wouldn't even get a uniform on game day. That's why I can't understand the TE draft talk. This team has had 3 or 4 good tight ends in the last 40 years....Right now we have 2 that are pretty good. We don't need a TE. Certainly not in the 1st round. Go Bills!

If we are talking about guys who improved on their previous season WITH the Bills, then probably Miller.

As far as most improved on their previous season in general, I would have to think Lorenzo Alexander would probably be the answer by a mile. From a relative nobody to a mid season sack leader and pro bowl MVP. I'd say that's improvement. I would also say Douzable was much improved from his previous level of play in the league.

If we are talking most improved from the beginning of the season, il say it was O'leary. The guy ended up looking pretty good at the end of the season after looking like he wouldn't even get a uniform on game day. That's why I can't understand the TE draft talk. This team has had 3 or 4 good tight ends in the last 40 years....Right now we have 2 that are pretty good. We don't need a TE. Certainly not in the 1st round. Go Bills!

All guys who got much better

But yes , I was talking about bills who improved upon their previous season with the bills