In What Round Do the Bills Take Joe Mixon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

41 members have voted

1. 1. What round?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd

He'll go in the 2nd or 3rd, but not to the Bills.

He's too talented to go any later than that. I do hope that was an isolated incident and he can have a great career.

Less wear and tear by taking that year off too.

Thanks for chiming in Brent. Enjoy your retirement.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how talented he is, things should be across the board. I also hope we don't pick him up. Does he face league discipline for the incident once he comes into the league? Is he already on a different level of the league disciplinary policy then starting off with a "clean slate"?

Where is the "never" option? The wording assumes the Bills draft him, and I find that highly unlikely. We might by round 3, but I think he's gone long before that.

By all accounts he's first round talent, some team will grab him.

I bet he's off the board before we pick in rd 3.

I agree with this. He's going to go a lot higher than casual fans realize. Regardless of where he gets picked the team is going to have to face the media storm, it's not like people will just shrug their shoulders if he goes round 6 but will be outraged if he goes in round 2. He's got round 1 talent, someone will take it at the end of round 2 / beginning of round 3.

I don't think this guy should ever play pro ball. Obviously he will but that video... Just should not be an NFL player. He's on about the same level as a child molester imo

Wow, your response is ridiculous. That drunk B word was in his face pushing him and using racial slurs. He didn't need to knock her out. But that young woman certainly bares some responsibility for what happened He served his punishment (kicked off the Sooners for a year) Based on the facts of what actually happened, a second chance is certainly warranted for Mr Joe Mixon.

I agree with this. He's going to go a lot higher than casual fans realize. Regardless of where he gets picked the team is going to have to face the media storm, it's not like people will just shrug their shoulders if he goes round 6 but will be outraged if he goes in round 2. He's got round 1 talent, someone will take it at the end of round 2 / beginning of round 3.

The tyreek hill woman beater talk died down a little after he kept scoring Td's.

The Bills love to run the ball, they love to draft running backs early with great ones on the roster, and they love 2nd chances. What round do the Bills take Joe Mixon? I say round 2.

So you want the Bills to "kick the can" on AP, and draft Mixon...in the second round??

Are you also BuffaloBud 420?

Are there no bigger pieces of schit that you can envision the Bills putting in their backfield? Are there any out there that beat up, say retarded people? Blind people? Quadriplegics?

Come on---thing bigger!

Wow, your response is ridiculous. That drunk B word was in his face pushing him and using racial slurs. He didn't need to knock her out. But that young woman certainly bares some responsibility for what happened He served his punishment (kicked off the Sooners for a year) Based on the facts of what actually happened, a second chance is certainly warranted for Mr Joe Mixon.

I am not excusing her misconduct. That in now way absolves Mixon of what he did. The right thing to do was leave, regardless of whattever slurs she used. What Mixon chose to do was the reaction of a deeply disturbed and vicious person. That won't just go away. He will get his second chance, I don't agree that it is warranted .

I'm with you boatdrinks there'a no excuse for lack of character. Hell let's kick the tires on OJ while we're at it Vick wants to play too. I have a mom and a gf and a pit bull but hey they don't score touchdowns so they don't matter. I bet if these guys who think it's ok watched their mom get slapped around when they were kids they may see it a little differently. Some people are just ignorant.

I'm with you boatdrinks there'a no excuse for lack of character. Hell let's kick the tires on OJ while we're at it Vick wants to play too. I have a mom and a gf and a pit bull but hey they don't score touchdowns so they don't matter. I bet if these guys who think it's ok watched their mom get slapped around when they were kids they may see it a little differently. Some people are just ignorant.

Pics?

Pit bulls maul people all the time, I'd watch out if I was you.