Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to "BF Insiders" on twitter:

Zach Brown fired agent because agent priced him away from #Bills. Agent misjudged market. Brown wants back in Buffalo but price was to high.

Lets hope that is the case. Greedy agents!

BF Insiders was the same account that tweeted back in early Feb that Bills were trying to sign him to an extension.

From 2/4:

@BF_Insiders

Per source - #Bills are pushing to sign Zach Brown long term. #BillsFanatics

Edited by YoloinOhio

BF Insiders was the same account that tweeted back in early Feb that Bills were trying to sign him to an extension.

From 2/4:

@BF_Insiders

Per source - #Bills are pushing to sign Zach Brown long term. #BillsFanatics

Solid.... thanks yolo for posting...

@BF_Insiders

Bills and ZB have communicated whole time. #Bills told ZB, money would be tight but would want back. Was told months ago he was a priority.

Never heard of these bf insiders...

Wonder how credible it is.

But I want Zach bach and hope they are right.

Never heard of these bf insiders...

Wonder how credible it is.

But I want Zach bach and hope they are right.

They have been very accurate, must have a good source. Had Shaq TC injury/surgery first, Sammy to IR, TT restructure, etc. before reported

Edited by YoloinOhio

They have been very accurate, must have a good source. Had Shaq TC injury/surgery first, Sammy to IR, TT restructure, etc. before reported

Well I do like the "news" (still don't like to use that loosely) that Zach fired his agent because of us. Makes me think maybe he wants to use Miami as leverage here, rather than using us as leverage to sign in Miami.

What the heck kind of contract was his ex-agent looking for? For him to get turned away at every visit, I would have to think it was close to the ten million per range.

I had been frowning on Brown up until this point, but firing his agent was a good sign. Hope this thing works out. We could kind of use a three down LB with coverage skills...