Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

I don't get why grown men wear shirts with the names of other, younger men, on their backs. But it seems to be popular, so what do I know?

Also strange that grown men communicate on the internet about other grown men who wear tight pants and have names on their backs. You're probably way cooler than that though...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes just announced on Twitter that he is NOT visiting Buffalo today; apparently he was discussing POTENTIAL flight and hotel options with his agent but NOTHING HAS BEEN BOOKED YET. So stay tuned, he may end up finding a lower fare.

Nice!

Holmes just announced on Twitter that he is NOT visiting Buffalo today; apparently he was discussing POTENTIAL flight and hotel options with his agent but NOTHING HAS BEEN BOOKED YET. So stay tuned, he may end up finding a lower fare.

don't do that to me!!! great joke :)

Lol brilliant...

At 6'4'' and 210 pounds, the former Hillsdale College star possesses a long, lanky frame ideal for red zone targets, something desperately needed in Buffalo. Holmes ran a 4.51 and posted a 35-inch vertical at the NFL Combine, making him a matchup problem for most cornerbacks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-wr-andre-holmes-to-visit-buffalo/

I think he could be our #2 next year. Philly our slot.

Yeah people will complain but let's find out about Watkins before we spend more 1st round picks on WRs. You can always draft a WR high in the draft.

I agree. Spending a pick on a WR is a lot cheaper than spending tons on a bonafide #2. Sammy is due a fortune soon but that rookie is locked in for 4 to 5 years at a reasonable deal. Holmes is a solid #3, Philly #4.

Lol at the people think this has anything to do with the number 2 WR spot.

This guy would be lucky to get out of camp.

This would do absolutely nothing to help the WR position.

I think this is, perhaps, a bit extreme.

He wouldn't be a lock to make the roster, but the likelihood is that he'd be in the mix for the 3/4/5 roles alongside Powell, Brown, and Listenbee.