Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh so who's fault is it? Rodak?

@salsports

I'm told the NFLPA is not very happy about the Andre Holmes/Bills mis-information via the media today.

Because media isn't supposed to have access to the info that was incorrect in the first place, if that makes sense.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the R-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Oh and this is not *Sarcasm* but I'm sure it could be taken that way and this is why that method of humor, which is dependent on tone or interactive mediums that would show a persons expression, rarely hits home here.

But you'll keep trying won't ya?

snowflake, the whole what time period and being upset about the word retard does really do it for us. Maybe the #safe spaces at bbmb were different and the kiddy gloves, glitter, crayon and naps offered were soothing but this is football.

If you are offended by the words retard you're not going to have fun here. Might be best to forget football and take up soccer if you're that sensitive.

Oh boy..

So now you're coming to bat for your buddy by bashing Obama for being an ignorant Elitist?

And I'm to believe I am an ignorant Elitist because I am bothered by hate speech.

If you must know, I work for an agency that places different populations in positions across a variety of career paths. Some of these individuals have varying levels of intelligence. I can assure you that the word in question is just as offensive as hate speech based on skin color or sexual orientation.

Is it asking too much to get through a thread where overly entitled OG board members don't toss out the same bait over and over looking for a laugh or complain once again that a public forum just had an influx of new members?

I guess I expect a lil more from fans who've passionately followed a losing football team. Yet it always comes down to this. Cowards trying to push their weight around.

I'm not going anywhere.

you like attention huh? The good ol lamp huh?

This isn't going to end well for you.

Uh so who's fault is it? Rodak?

@salsports

I'm told the NFLPA is not very happy about the Andre Holmes/Bills mis-information via the media today.

Because media isn't supposed to have access to the info that was incorrect in the first place, if that makes sense.

please make rodak a total mistake.

Sadly if they didn't do anything to schefter than rodak won't get any flak. Maybe he will get a new Patriots t shirt, actually

Edited by Boyst62

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the F-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Lolol

Oh boy..

So now you're coming to bat for your buddy by bashing Obama for being an ignorant Elitist?

And I'm to believe I am an ignorant Elitist because I am bothered by hate speech.

If you must know, I work for an agency that places different populations in positions across a variety of career paths. Some of these individuals have varying levels of intelligence. I can assure you that the word in question is just as offensive as hate speech based on skin color or sexual orientation.

Is it asking too much to get through a thread where overly entitled OG board members don't toss out the same bait over and over looking for a laugh or complain once again that a public forum just had an influx of new members?

I guess I expect a lil more from fans who've passionately followed a losing football team. Yet it always comes down to this. Cowards trying to push their weight around.

I'm not going anywhere.

I don't have the time to read your whole post but I was referring to the other idiot using the "r" word.

One word I personally hate hearing is"retard". I have close personal friends that have or work with children with mental/physical disabilities. I'm not a liberal by any means but the word "retard" hits on multiple levels. Idiot works well, ask Tom, but "retard" should be banned.

Edited by flomoe

It's official, I wish bbmb were still a thing. Half the new guys are simply awful.

Its funny, I see many post like this and many people piggy backing on the bad posts but no one says anything about the valid and articulate posts.

It's more important to go the whole us vs. them route going on here.

It's very obvious and quite frankly annoying. We're all Bills fans, I bet all of us could enjoy a brew or two together at a game but because we happened to post on a different message board, oh my goodness!!!

It's silly. People need to grow up.

Edited by likei've

Its funny, I see many post like this and many people piggy backing on the bad posts but no one says anything about the valid and articulate posts.

It's very obvious and quite frankly annoying. We're all Bills fans, I bet all of us could enjoy a brew or two together at a game but because we happened to post on a different message board, oh my goodness!!!

I agree. Who cares where you came from. People can bring it or not.

I agree. Who cares where you came from. People can bring it or not.

Right.

Believe it or not we did not all like each other. We didn't agree about every topic even slightly.

If you made a bad post/thread we were on top of you just as I'm sure it was here before we showed up.

It's not a bbmb thing. It's a bad poster thing. If someone deserves to get thrashed, thrash 'em. But don't make it about the entire population of the site. That's like painting all 80k fans at the game with jerk brush because of a few boneheads getting on YouTube doing dumb things.

Edited by likei've

Right.

Believe it or not we did not all like each other. We didn't agree about every topic even slightly.

If you made a bad post/thread we were on top of you just as I'm sure it was here before we showed up.

It's not a bbmb thing. It's a bad poster thing. If someone deserves to get thrashed, thrash 'em. But don't make it about the site. That's like painting all 80k fans at the game with jerk brush because of a few boneheads getting on YouTube doing dumb things.

Right on man. I will judge people on their posts, not post count.

Go Bills!!!

Just don't be an idiot.

I'll have a beer 🍻 with anybody from wherever they're from.