Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After something like this happening, whould he ever be on this team is the question..

possibly - depends on whether he gets a better offer elsewhere. There is an offer on the table, he hadn't signed it yet. Bills did nothing wrong. Nflpa made an error and the media reported wrong info.

I don't have the time to read your whole post but I was referring to the other idiot using the "r" word.

One word I personally hate hearing is"retard". I have close personal friends that have or work with children with mental/physical disabilities. I'm not a liberal by any means but the word "retard" hits on multiple levels. Idiot works well, ask Tom, but "retard" should be banned.

Yes. Children/people with challenges that they didn't ask for, a part of their life. They should have our understanding, sympathy and support. I've seen that R word thrown around this board multiple times by users, and this may be the first time it has been called out. It should never be used again

It will be interesting to see who Tyrod is throwing to this season if Watkins goes down again.... I expect people will bash the **** out of him as he throws to the worst recieiving group in the NFL.

If every week he's ignoring open receivers to run out of bounds, you can expect to hear about it, No matter what the WRs' names are.

Fire going right? Maybe a bowl full of chestnuts and golf on the TV with the sound off?

honest to god...when i read the part about gold on tv i thought, "why would i want that noise on as a distraction?"

i hadn't read far enough to the part with the sound off.

you know me.

So what happened here? So I don't have to read through? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this thread is mostly about emotions now. i think it would just be easier if you were on board.

So what happened here? So I don't have to read through?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

focal is rodak. It must have autocorreced for Ryan. But rodak is actually fecal.

Nonetheless, rodak got wind of an nflpa announcement saying he signed with us because the bills offered him. He tweeted that Holmes signed. Holmes said no. Bills said no. Rodak said yes again. NFLPA comes out and says they dun goofed. They accidentally sent out his bills offer to the league