Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Beef big shots across country are believing and preparing for north korea to have major influence on the beef markets across the world; the US biggest threat currently; China is open to US beef. best Korea could corner that on us.

How can NK have any effect when they can't feed themselves?

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Beef big shots across country are believing and preparing for north korea to have major influence on the beef markets across the world; the US biggest threat currently; China is open to US beef. best Korea could corner that on us.

If detente with NK results in higher beef prices then I say it's time to re think the policy. 

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Wait. All the birds are gone. They’ve been eaten. Now we’re giving Dear Leader our beef?  What is this world coming to?

When they say the Korean penisula is the greatest threat to our US Beef market exports to China then I consider it to be both;. They'll import South American livestock and NZ, too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea how typical this is, but i was talking with someone on the phone today who lives in S. Korea -- up near the border. She says that the S. Korean economy is in the shitt er. She says that people are hoarding cash and that the relatively new $50 note is basically out of circulation. People who have $$ are trying their hardest to leave the country. She hates the idea of unification because it will ruin the economy that's fragile at the moment. She doesn't trust any N. Korean at all. She expects that Kim would probably expect to reign over a unified Korea. She's got a low opinion of the S. Korean President. I found the conversation enlightening. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 7:31 PM, snafu said:

I have no idea how typical this is, but i was talking with someone on the phone today who lives in S. Korea -- up near the border. She says that the S. Korean economy is in the shitt er. She says that people are hoarding cash and that the relatively new $50 note is basically out of circulation. People who have $$ are trying their hardest to leave the country. She hates the idea of unification because it will ruin the economy that's fragile at the moment. She doesn't trust any N. Korean at all. She expects that Kim would probably expect to reign over a unified Korea. She's got a low opinion of the S. Korean President. I found the conversation enlightening. 

I can't imagine assimilating a full-blown communist country into a relatively free society. Must be difficult to change someone's lifetime mindset.  Is it even possible? East Germany to West Germany must have been a task. The way things are maybe it went the other way. West turned more into the east. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many scoops of ice cream did Trump have watching this?

Was Trump secretly enjoying the possibility that brown skinned people might have been killed?

Are the North Koreans blowing up Kavanaugh's hidden rape bunkers?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...