Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

Re: China-

Just now, sodbuster said:

I have images running through my head of CNN covering a ceremonial meeting between Kim and Trump mediated by Rodman.

:lol::beer:

(Total side note unrelated to the topic: I don't like the limits we get for the reactions to people's posts. I'm already over my limit for the day)

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Re: China-

(Total side note unrelated to the topic: I don't like the limits we get for the reactions to people's posts. I'm already over my limit for the day)

I don't like the fact that the posts aren't numbered anymore and the time they were posted is not clearly stated. Maybe we need a thread to B word in much like the thread I created for you to put your must stashes in that you often don't use!

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't like the fact that the posts aren't numbered anymore and the time they were posted is not clearly stated. Maybe we need a thread to B word in much like the thread I created for you to put your must stashes in that you often don't use!

:beer:

I've been trying to use it more! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You are single-handedly responsible for my reputation score being four digits.

You might consider being more discriminating.  Not with me of course...with other people's posts.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

You are single-handedly responsible for my reputation score being four digits.

You might consider being more discriminating.  Not with me of course...with other people's posts.

I don't doubt it. 

I felt like the reaction options were put in to prevent my decade plus habit of responding with 

to posts I found funny/enlightening... in which case, it hasn't worked because of the limits. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, sodbuster said:

I have images running through my head of CNN covering a ceremonial meeting between Kim and Trump mediated by Rodman.

High theatre. Could be a Wagnerian Opera even. 

5 hours ago, snafu said:

The three hairdos.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

d7be5c34dde9812bc533d35deda69234d1e13864

:ppppsssssssuuuuussssshhhhbeersplashonscreen:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for kim jong un on mountain

This picture was posted in December by Kim. 

What do you notice?

That the chain behind him is broken. I'm quite sure the maintenance people and their extended families have subsequently been 'reeducated' for making SuperAwesome Leader look bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Of course.

But "Unappealing Fat Oriental" is racist.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Even though I don't see it, I'm sure there must be a UFO in there somewhere.  Amirite?

Not to slide - but I haven't found that answer yet. Give me one more hint.