Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

On September 19, 2018 at 3:13 AM, Nanker said:

I can’t believe that we’re so close to going to war with Korea again because of Trump’s irresponsible recklessness. [/#RESISTREALITY]

I'll believe anything after Reagan almost annihilated the planet by being mean to the USSR.

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Being that I have blacked out my years in the service as too emotional to carry with me.  What year was this war?  And when would this have happened?

Just amazing how science works.  I hope their families have relief.

I think you were drafted into the Comfort Woman Brigade in circa 1943.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait 'til someone finds out MSgt. McDaniel once referred to an African-American man as "colored." 

We're going to have to send MSgt. McDaniel's remains back to Korea, and award PFC Jones a Congressional Medal of Honor for "his resolute bravery in the face of such violence" serving "as an example of the finest traditions of the US Army."  

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the type of stuff that can happen when you have a SoS that is more concerned with getting things done, than padding a resume for advancing their political career. The guy has been working his butt off to make progress, and it has been working.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, KRC said:

This is the type of stuff that can happen when you have a SoS that is more concerned with getting things done, than padding a resume for advancing their political career. The guy has been working his butt off to make progress, and it has been working.

100%. 

It started by cleaning up Langley - now State (which, of course, is attached to Langley in a way no other department is). People who are still on the fence about whether the cabal/deep state is real should go back through and track Pompeo's activities over the past two years. He's been one of the more instrumental forces in shattering their grip on the wheels of power in DC. And he's just getting started. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, KRC said:

Agreed.  Makes me wonder why Tillerson didn't make more progress.  And it makes his sacking and replacement look like a good move.

Edit: though Tillerson did cut a lot of fat from the DOS. Got to give him credit for that. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Agreed.  Makes me wonder why Tillerson didn't make more progress.  And it makes his sacking and replacement look like a good move.

Edit: though Tillerson did cut a lot of fat from the DOS. Got to give him credit for that. 

The fat trimming was important, and I think Tillerson was always viewed as a temp hire until Pompeo got done at Langley (just an opinion). Whether or not they told Tillerson that in the first place I don't know. He seemed surprised by the ouster. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The fat trimming was important, and I think Tillerson was always viewed as a temp hire until Pompeo got done at Langley (just an opinion). Whether or not they told Tillerson that in the first place I don't know. He seemed surprised by the ouster. 

I agree. Tillerson was there to clear the way for Pompeo.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It'd be cool if, after all these years, someone finds the cure to cancer in a plant that gets discovered growing in the dmz.  

Then Trump could get credit for curing cancer!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is heartwarming news.

People never stop to think about how fortunate we are not to have had protracted wars in our streets in the last 150 years.

Landmines and other unexploded ordinances, remnants of years of war torn suffering, extend the tragedies of war decades beyond their end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is heartwarming news.

People never stop to think about how fortunate we are not to have had protracted wars in our streets in the last 150 years.

Landmines and other unexploded ordinances, remnants of years of war torn suffering, extend the tragedies of war decades beyond their end.

Of all things that opened me up at a young age to the horrors of war - Sports Illustrated. There was a story of a war torn country and the soccer team having success to the World Cup. They gave the back story of the country and some of the players. Playing on fields where mines were still hidden from decades prior and kids having their legs blown off in just a routine child's game.

Of all things man made the landmine remains one of the worst inventions.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Of all things that opened me up at a young age to the horrors of war - Sports Illustrated. There was a story of a war torn country and the soccer team having success to the World Cup. They gave the back story of the country and some of the players. Playing on fields where mines were still hidden from decades prior and kids having their legs blown off in just a routine child's game.

Of all things man made the landmine remains one of the worst inventions.

Landmines remain a pretty necessary tool of war.  And one of war's more awful tools.

• Like (+1) 1

Beef big shots across country are believing and preparing for north korea to have major influence on the beef markets across the world; the US biggest threat currently; China is open to US beef. best Korea could corner that on us.

• Thank you (+1) 1