Bills Release Safety Corey Graham

I saw Micah Hyde play a lot last year and the dude is emerging as a very fine player. He played all over the secondary and the rest of the Packers were backups because of injuries for the most part.

I saw several Packers games. I couldn't tell you who else is in their secondary, but I knew of Hyde because I always heard his name being called.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 passing offense

tough to let that stat go isn't it.

I think chances are good that will change?

a healthy wr corp, new OC and they could very well be better in the passing game? remains to be seen but the fact is, can't say it will be better anymore than you can say it will be worse?

top ten offense and scoring enough to win games last season. too bad the offense could not stop the run or tackle, then they wouldn't have to worry about rebuilding the defense.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Well, looks like the defense is getting a makeover for the most part. Maybe it is much needed seeing how poorly the D was last season. However, I'd like to think some of the poor defensive play had something to do with bad coaching. I have no problem with them letting a lot of these guys go and very interested to see what new players come in.

Hopefully have some hungry players that can put this defense over the top. I think the front 4 is pretty much straight for the most part. Should be an interesting makeover on the back side though and with the new staff I would expect to have a pretty good improvement on that side of the ball.

Removing a lot of that leftover stench from the Rex D.

Graham, a nice guy and local kid but looked awful last year and not much better the year before. Surprised they waited as long as they did but couldn't go into FA without a Safety on the roster, you lose any bargaining power.