Russ Brandon deserves lots of credit

Howard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure how anybody should get any credit for anything in this organization.

Sorry but im as bitter as ive ever been as a bills fan lately. Another pats superbowl

and their 60 million bucks really has set me off. These two organizations are polar

opposites, one does everything right effortlessly the other one struggles and does

nothing right..

grrr...

A buddy of mine went to HS with Russ. I mentioned that most Bills fans are not fans of his, and he said, "yeah, but he's our Rusty!"

Ha, I know a couple of his college buddies that call him Rusty! Apparently, he doesn't like that name anymore though

His own words as acting team president: "the brand has been tarnished".

Since then, the time that he promised to fix everything and create a "synergistic" and "forward-thinking" organization... the franchise and brand has gotten even more tarnished if that were possible

Edited by May Day 10

Screw Russ, Bills havent been in playoffs for too long... man shoulda been fired a long time ago.

Quote him

North Buffalo has your head all foggy. South Buffalo is the place where people think straight. Mr Brandin has done a great job and should be given more responsiBills. He really is a nice guy when I met him. I don't have a photo thing on my trackphone but he was nice enough to help me find Shirls latch rug craft section. Its the little things he does that should be recognised.

Howard... collecting those Denny's coupons for you in the miss's?

Quote him

Thanks mike.

Russ is ok, but he should run more promotions at the stadium. Like, they should have a corndog night where if the Bills win, everyone in the stands gets a free corndog.

I think that would get more people out to the games, and make people love Rusty more than they already do. Good thread, Howard.

Lol

Just finished breakfast and was thinking how lucky I am to have this house, my wife and dog and our stuff. When i first started at the USPS i was a sorter and worked hard. I jumped over other guys who were slower like Phil Lintelani and Tiny Magrath. I got assigned to delivery and within 25 years i had the third best route in South Buffalo. My customers knew me, could count on me and didnt mess with me. Thats Mr Brandin in a sea shell. He climbed the ranks and didnt look back. A hard worker with a great smile that people gravitate to like me. Not sure why some of you posters say he is a bad Manager but it really should stop.

Just finished breakfast and was thinking how lucky I am to have this house, my wife and dog and our stuff. When i first started at the USPS i was a sorter and worked hard. I jumped over other guys who were slower like Phil Lintelani and Tiny Magrath. I got assigned to delivery and within 25 years i had the third best route in South Buffalo. My customers knew me, could count on me and didnt mess with me. Thats Mr Brandin in a sea shell. He climbed the ranks and didnt look back. A hard worker with a great smile that people gravitate to like me. Not sure why some of you posters say he is a bad Manager but it really should stop.

Seriously? and spell his name correctly

Edited by nucci

I saw Russ Brandin at the Walmarts two years ago and he is one of the nicest guys ever. I was looking for stuff and he helped me. So now it seems we are signing guys like Hooshka and the big fullback guy from down south. And we were able to keep Tyrod which is good because my wife loves Tyrod. Now I see we are signing another guy and they are all flocking to the Bills.

I see alot of credit to McDermond and Doug Whaley but you all should realize that these free agents are attracted to the bills because of our marketing and the leadership at the main office. I know from meeting Mr Brandin that one time he is nice and friendly and I bet you alot of these players think the same thing when they meet him too.

The Bills are now contenders because they signed a couple guys most of us have never heard of. And Russ Brandon deserves credit because he was nice to you at "the Walmarts".

Only Bills fans...

electric - I don't think my postings are too bad. I'm still getting use to this new computer that we bought at the consignment. Thats why my postings are'nt long like others but we do our best. My wife shares my account now so we can still get Bills news. I watch the Sabres too so thats why I like Mr Brandin so much because he attracts good talent Kind of like how i attracted Shirl 56 years a go smile

You sound like my kind of guy, Howard. My 1st recollection of the Bills was stealing Jackie Kemp from San Diego in '63. Still know every player from the '64 team. Me 'n Mrs. Chandler#81 have only been hitched 37 years, this past Monday. I guess that makes me a newb..

Welcome aboard, Mr. & Ms. H!

unfortunately, very difficult to get decent FA WRs to come to the worst passing offense in the league.

I saw Russ Brandin at the Walmarts two years ago and he is one of the nicest guys ever. I was looking for stuff and he helped me. So now it seems we are signing guys like Hooshka and the big fullback guy from down south. And we were able to keep Tyrod which is good because my wife loves Tyrod. Now I see we are signing another guy and they are all flocking to the Bills.

I see alot of credit to McDermond and Doug Whaley but you all should realize that these free agents are attracted to the bills because of our marketing and the leadership at the main office. I know from meeting Mr Brandin that one time he is nice and friendly and I bet you alot of these players think the same thing when they meet him too.

I'm guessing he also helped you load all that stuff that he helped you find into your car. While you were busy loading the stuff in the trunk he stole your 200$ Oakley sun glasses in the front console.

Your Oakley's are gone man.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu