Russ Brandon deserves lots of credit

Howard

I saw Russ Brandin at the Walmarts two years ago and he is one of the nicest guys ever. I was looking for stuff and he helped me. So now it seems we are signing guys like Hooshka and the big fullback guy from down south. And we were able to keep Tyrod which is good because my wife loves Tyrod. Now I see we are signing another guy and they are all flocking to the Bills.

I see alot of credit to McDermond and Doug Whaley but you all should realize that these free agents are attracted to the bills because of our marketing and the leadership at the main office. I know from meeting Mr Brandin that one time he is nice and friendly and I bet you alot of these players think the same thing when they meet him too.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. :unsure:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard, you seem like the kind of fellow to sit down and nd have a beer with. Got any Iroquois left in the fridge?

Quote him

summer will be here soon and thats when Shirl and me have manhattans on the front porch. You can come over on tuesdays if you want. Just bring some peanuts or something to snack on with cocktails. Our porch is nice because the hose is right there and i can water the lawn and flowers right when i am sitting on my patio chair. I hope to hear back from Mr Peluga and Brandin so they can visit to.

at least crayonz was funny

Quote him

I dont know who or what that is and the last guy who said i was funny didnt like my response because he didnt see straight for a week. You younger boys want everything now and dont work for yhings. Everything isnt about you and what you want. Maybe you can satisfy yourself.

(<Block him now)> there. Now no more fridge.

Here's my personal (and recent) story on my "interaction" or, better yet, lack there of an interaction with Russ Brandon:

Last year, I finished my graduate school coursework in Sport Management and needed an internship to earn my Master's. As luck would have it, through a family member, I was put in contact with a former Bills scout who knew Russ Brandon personally (since he first started with the team in the late 90s). I was put in contact with the scout and he said he would let Brandon know my situation, give him my contact information and see if I could get an internship- an unpaid internship, mind you- with the team.

No response. Not even an e-mail saying "Sorry, there are no internships available with either the Bills or any other PSE property." I let the scout know that months had passed with no response and he said "I guess I didn't know Russ like I thought I did."

I'm not bitter or anything, that's just the experience I've had with him. I can't definitively make a statement on him as a person since I've never met him personally. But he should definitely stay away from football decisions!

Quote him

When i talked to Mr Brandin he said (quote marks bold) if you or your wife need anything just call me and Id love to help. You are both great fans of our team (quote marks end). I think he knows who are good working people and i didnt ask for a job or anything like some people do. All i asked was were the latch rug crafts were and he showed me. It is quick thinking and being friendly that Mr Brandin brings to the team and like I said before everyone complaned these new players are getting to buffalo quick to get on our team. Its great to have him running the team and picking these good players.