Houston traded Osweiler to Cleveland

They burnt $16 mil of cap room to turn a 4th into a 2nd. They weren't likely to use the cap room anyway as there simply isn't enough guys on the market to sign. It's an expensive move, but not exactly clueless.

It seems to me, a rather nice play by the Browns.

Dare i say? Smart?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right? I also don't like giving up a 4th this year. Great draft. I assume they are going to try to use that 2018 2nd to keep trying for Jimmy G.

Mary Kay says this trade won't prevent them from trying to acquire a QB like Jimmy G. So you might be right.

They did? Nope. They didn't even get better at QB over what they had (since I assume your implying they got better than the Bills at QB).

Why the F would you say that???? The Bills have nothing to do with what I posted and why the hell would would you think it did?

right? I also don't like giving up a 4th this year. Great draft. I assume they are going to try to use that 2018 2nd to keep trying for Jimmy G.

use that money to bring in an actual QB instead if a bum and a pick

Why the F would you say that???? The Bills have nothing to do with what I posted and why the hell would would you think it did?

I don't know you and thought that's what you were getting at. My apologies.

But I still disagree that they get better at QB.

use that money to bring in an actual QB instead if a bum and a pick

Can cut him immediately no dead money for them. And get a 2nd round pick.

Anyone that thinks this was not brilliant really needs to take the Bills rose colored glasses off

Anyone that thinks this was not brilliant really needs to take the Bills rose colored glasses off

No, there is $16M in dead money.

Osweiler privately told people he should have never left the Broncos. That signing with Houston was a mistake. Ummm, I'd say he was right

Lol, dummy

Life is good when you have a ridiculous defense and the best WR duo in the league at your disposal.

Brock couldn't get the over the fact they wanted PEYTON MANNING to get them to the Super Bowl. Team offered him plenty of cash.

C'est la vie.

Hey! We are chasing a lucky 9-7 or 10-6 that sneaks into the playoffs!

Until the Bills can win a Super Bowl they shouldn't even try. Now if you'll excuse me I need to hold my breath till I turn blue. :sick:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

it still cost them 16 million, even us refugees can see that

I think the issue is, as many have intimated, the Browns are having a tough time attracting FAs and some are going elsewhere for less money. They have so much cap space because they have no QB, and most of their team were rookies or scrubs last year. So since they can't buy players they are buying picks. They can try to turn the picks into players either via draft or trading them for vets.

This is a great move. Take your Bills blinders off folks. I know the Browns are our rival for suck King, but common.

One can acknowledge saying its a good move without having to say "why cant we be like the Browns; Bills have no plan".

Can we do that or is that too difficult?