Bills interested in TE Jared Cook, Update Signed by Raiders

I think Cook and Bennett have had more thrown to them. When given the opportunity Clay has shown ball skills, and elusiveness in the open field. But he runs blocks as well.

Cook is faster and 6'5

Bennett is 6'6

I have no issue with Clay's versatility, but he is a much smaller than those other guys.

yeah, and it would be very nice to have Clay and one of those other guys as well!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't use the TEs we have so what would be the point?

Go Bills!!!!!

What is this WE of which you speak?

Does it include the new kids - Coach McD and Coach Dennison?

He's really making the rounds

@rapsheet

After his visit with #Vikings, assuming he doesn't sign, TE Jared Cook is expected to meet with #Raiders, I'm told. A strong landing spot

Wow how about the Raiders giving Carr all these weapons, Cooper, Crabtree, Patterson, Cook, Walford

Wow how about the Raiders giving Carr all these weapons, Cooper, Crabtree, Patterson, Cook, Walford

We have to keep in mind that there are actually teams that think they have to put a roster together that can beat the Patriots.

Here.......we just gotta' try to be able to beat the out Dolphins and maybe even Chiefs or Ravens for a wildcard........our division plan is hope Brady, Gronk, Cooks and Gilmore and their OL area all on injured reserve by November.......and then the SB plan is hope Oakland and Pitt get byes but Carr and Roethlisberger are both out for the playoffs. :devil:

Would rather have had Bennett. I'm not too high on Cook. Look at his injury history and overall body of work. I'd rather take my chances with one of the top 3 TE's in the draft if we're worried about adding depth at the position.

I wouldn't touch this guy and people are getting all nuts about him - especially for the money he's likely to get.

He's a dud that's never matched his hype with on field play. He can't hold Clay's jock.

He has been a decided dud..........but I like the idea of patching up any perceived holes in FA.......so hopefully their board isn't clouded with "need based slotting bias" on draft day.

Early rounds are for potential difference makers at the most valued of positions..............especially QB.

He has been a decided dud..........but I like the idea of patching up any perceived holes in FA.......so hopefully their board isn't clouded with "need based slotting bias" on draft day.

Early rounds are for potential difference makers at the most valued of positions..............especially QB.

I think their interest in another pass catching TE is an indication of the type of passer they view Tyrod as - so it makes sense. However I don't see them overpaying for Cook. My guess is he didn't like what he heard so he'll keep looking.

On the other hand I would have given Bennett whatever it took - he would have been a difference maker.

I see the Bills being very interested in Howard in the draft and will attempt to trade back to get him. Attempt.