Bills signing RB/FB Mike Tolbert

Tolbert is a beast.I lived in Charlotte for years.good,cheap pickup.he's got a few more years in him,can catch,and block.power runs occasionally, but mostly a blocking FB with good hands. Knows McD well.any numbers being thrown around??

I second this...plus special teams...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tolbert is a beast.I lived in Charlotte for years.good,cheap pickup.he's got a few more years in him,can catch,and block.power runs occasionally, but mostly a blocking FB with good hands. Knows McD well.any numbers being thrown around??

He'll be a Power RB with us. Not near as good of a blocker as DiMarco, and has several seasons of more of a RB role in his career.

Also an excellent receiver out of the backfield and in short yardage situations

For sure, that year he had 50+ catches with SD was stellar.

Bills wanted to add a short yardage and pass catching option out of the backfield.

After missing out on Ju...I'm not even gonna try to spell his name...

This was the backup plan. Dimarco + Tolbert.

As much as certain fans may hate it, look for another run-heavy attack in Buffalo and another top 5 rushing season.

But hey, when Tyrod Taylor is your quarterback and you only have one NFL quality receiver currently on the roster, ground and pound is the way to go, from my perspective.

Well at least we aren't wasting money getting receivers that our QB can't get the ball to enough anyway.

We will once again be the only team with more rush TD'S than pass.

The Buffalo Bills...ahead of the curve!