Zach Brown gone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I hate one year deals. There is no winning in 1 year deals. He should have been signed to minimum two years.

If a player and his agent aren't interested, then a one year prove it deal to head back to the market is the outcome.

Zach Brown wasn't a very good player in the second half of the season. He's not really a great loss and is utterly replaceable.

Totally agree. He started off well but was Keith Ellison-invisible down the stretch. Good riddance.

i liked him but the performance vs the Steelers led me on a bitter crusade and he was part of it. He looked like a newborn calf just learning how to walk out there. Sack up, I say. Draft big 10 Players, they know snow and **** weather.

Didn't he hurt his knee in the steeler game? Try to stop and cut with a bad wheel. And he was hardly the only onw sliding.

Edited by Agent 91

Zach Brown forgot how to tackle the 2nd half of the season. Reggie Ragland is a solid ILB who McDermott hopes will be his "Kuechly". I don't think we keep Alexander or Z. Brown and the LB market isn't that great in free agency. So, it seems our top 3 needs are CB, OLB, and WR in the draft.

This is why I hate one year deals. There is no winning in 1 year deals. He should have been signed to minimum two years.

We got a guy cheap that out played his paygrade and there's no winning? Glass half empty kind of guy, eh?

Zach Brown forgot how to tackle the 2nd half of the season. Reggie Ragland is a solid ILB who McDermott hopes will be his "Kuechly". I don't think we keep Alexander or Z. Brown and the LB market isn't that great in free agency. So, it seems our top 3 needs are CB, OLB, and WR in the draft.

I agree.it'd be nice to trade down a bit and grab an extra third or so and get Zach Cunningham. Then grab best available CB,S,And WR with our extra pick. Chris Godwin would be nice in the third...