Bills favorite to land Pro Bowl FB Kyle Juszczyk; womp womp

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@thadbrown7

Kyle Juszczyk contract expected to be $4M per yr max. If that's case, solid move for #Bills. Fills multiple roles (ST too) for moderate $.

IF we can get it done. Hopefully he doesn't get scooped by some other team throwing $ around. :thumbsup:

OJ Howard at 10! Or Jake Butt later and be patient while he recovers from surgery. Someone is going to get that value.

The TE's this year are fast! I'm not thinking it's worth the tenth overall pick. We got Clay,O'leary came on pretty good,and can probably retain Gragg cheap enough.I'd roll into the season with that,while Logan Thomas gets some reps for depth. That's just me tho

The TE's this year are fast! I'm not thinking it's worth the tenth overall pick. We got Clay,O'leary came on pretty good,and can probably retain Gragg cheap enough.I'd roll into the season with that,while Logan Thomas gets some reps for depth. That's just me tho

Howard is one of those elite guys, worth that pick for that reason. Otherwise I wait on a TE since we have Clay.

Howard is one of those elite guys, worth that pick for that reason. Otherwise I wait on a TE since we have Clay.

I agree he is elite. But worth the #10 when we have the depth I stated,and so many other holes to fill? Anybody's guess as to who may,or may not be throwing it to him at this point...I wouldn't go TE in the first if we had Rodgers slinging the rock. Not with this defensive mess we're in

I agree he is elite. But worth the #10 when we have the depth I stated,and so many other holes to fill? Anybody's guess as to who may,or may not be throwing it to him at this point...I wouldn't go TE in the first if we had Rodgers slinging the rock. Not with this defensive mess we're in

This TE class is loaded with talent, and having two good ones on the team has become a trend in the NFL, and I think we should draft one.

Clay is good, we just need to get him the ball. O'Leary is making progress. Gragg is ok, and Thomas is literally a project.

That's an alright group, but I want the Bills to have another good natural Tight End.

Jake Butt is my favorite of this group, although O.J. Howard is fantastic. Butt was unfortunate to get that injury in the bowl game. He is a natural TE and can be an instant impact player.

There are also other good big guys like Jeremy Sprinkle & Michael Roberts who can be taken later.

I really hope the Bills draft one of these guys, the talent is too good to pass up.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 21m21 minutes ago

Even with interest he has generated, it now sounds like Buffalo is the favorite to land Baltimore'a Pro Bowl FB Kyle Juszczyk, per sources.

That's a lot of consonants Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood