Peterson would consider a "team friendly" deal to join Pats.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a bunch of years back how everyone was terrified for Belichick trading for Ochocinco and Haynesworth. Obviously, Peterson's work ethic and attitude are millions of times better than the one those clowns had, but I'm skeptical it'll follow through.

Reading through the roto-wire, it seems that there's not mutual interest anyway. AP is just basically putting himself on a pedestal with a public wishlist - Raiders, Pats, and some other teams I can't recall from reports

Didn't see this posted yet, but rumors are swirling that he could join the Pats and would be willing to take less money to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/adrian-peterson-would-reportedly-consider-team-friendly-deal-to-play-for-patriots/amp/

Of course he would...

...man I freakin hate the Pats. Karma is gonna come back around on them, I just hope I'm still around to see it.

they kill me. NFL rushing touchdown leader, doesn't fumble, pass protects well, good teammate by all accounts. Lets cut the guy.......

The Pats are the NFL's older brother. They are trying to make winning the SB a competition but the rest of the teams keep losing.

Soon they will play with 9 men.

they know how to fix that.

Apparently over the last 10 years they've had the fewest fumbles in the league by a mile and there really is no other explanation for it other than they've figured out something nobody else has

• 4 weeks later...