Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I like the shoutbox. I like how there's a politics section but I'm scared to click on it. I also like how T&C isn't the head mod in charge anymore. I will not miss him one bit. He gave me infractions for the most minor of things....absolutely ridiculous.

I think I am going to settle in before hopping over to the PPP... but I actually am really looking forward to it.

Moderators here seem very fair, but more than that there isn't the "us vs. them" mentality over here. Everyone checks each other and the mods don't have to step in as much.

So far, I like the shoutbox. I like how there's a politics section but I'm scared to click on it. I also like how T&C isn't the head mod in charge anymore. I will not miss him one bit. He gave me infractions for the most minor of things....absolutely ridiculous.

The politics area (ppp) is ruthless. I lurk in there occasionally but would rather keep my politics and beliefs away from these animals :).

So far, my favorite thing is not having to deal with an entire page of Tyrod threads, with every single one of those threads filled with the same 10 people posting the exact same thing over and over and over in every thread, and no matter how many times that person's (BS) opinion was debunked with stats and facts it did not matter, they just kept posting it again and again.

It was like GroundHog Day over at BBMB.

There seems to be some very knowledgable Bills fans over here too, which is the main reason I chose to come to TBD.

So far, my favorite thing is not having to deal with an entire page of Tyrod threads, with every single one of those threads filled with the same 10 people posting the exact same thing over and over and over in every thread, and no matter how many times that person's (BS) opinion was debunked with stats and facts it did not matter, they just kept posting it again and again.

There seems to be some very knowledgable Bills fans over here too, which is the main reason I chose to come to TBD.

You haven't met Ryan L yet...

not run by the organization is the best thing about it.

This.

I wonder if Crusher will find his way over here.

This board doesn't have Butch from the Eastside and his beautiful technicolor threads, though.

Yeah what the heck was that all about. No one read those threads anyways :D

Sure, but we do get Jimmy Spagnola threads on Jests game weeks. Spags drops in to say hi and ta set da rekord strait for youse 'n urine.

The best thing about TBD is that it's here. We all owe Scott a debt of gratitude. It's a great site.

and i really enjoy the faint scent of lavender. it's a nice touch.

That's Boyst providing that. He's also the one to go to if you have questions on cattle, moonshine, and fighting the man when he wants to take your land.

That's Boyst providing that. He's also the one to go to if you have questions on cattle, moonshine, and fighting the man when he wants to take your land.

He's also well versed on Christianity after I kindly shoved it down his throat, haha.

I think I am going to settle in before hopping over to the PPP... but I actually am really looking forward to it.

Moderators here seem very fair, but more than that there isn't the "us vs. them" mentality over here. Everyone checks each other and the mods don't have to step in as much.

1000% agreed. Felt like the mods over at BBMB were just ruthless douchebags for the most part. Now, where do I hang my coat?