Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense.

The biggest difference about this place from the BBMB, IMO, is that here they dislike 8 treads on the same thing...like if there's a Tyrod thread, post in there. At the BBMB there would be too many threads on the same thing and they weren't all that original.

This isn't a bad board here. Honestly, I preferred the BBMB...I'm glad to see y'all here now. More Bills talk.

Nice to see you The_Dude. It's been a while.

One thing I won't miss about BBMB is their terrible moderation. They played favorites. People would troll free will nilly all day long and they would be allowed to. On the flipside good posters got infractions and banned for no real reason.

Thank you for accepting me into your community. I look forward to the conversations we all will have.

Nonsense.

The biggest difference about this place from the BBMB, IMO, is that here they dislike 8 treads on the same thing...like if there's a Tyrod thread, post in there. At the BBMB there would be too many threads on the same thing and they weren't all that original.

Bingo

One thing I won't miss about BBMB is their terrible moderation. They played favorites. People would troll free will nilly all day long and they would be allowed to. On the flipside good posters got infractions and banned for no real reason.

Thank you for accepting me into your community. I look forward to the conversations we all will have.

I'm glad to see all of you here. I would post very infrequently here because it never felt like home. Now it does! Welcome to the gallows!

can we actually begin to integrate the different boards instead of incessantly bringing up the other place? many of us didn't go there because it was so terrible. leave that terrible packed up in the suitcases to rot at BBMB. unpack, stretch out and get to know your new home.

bbmb had no original content, thought or conversation which was contrary to opinion. very few here simply pat each other on the backs here and there can often be quite a large discourse in thought which is hardly filled with popular opinion. there is no group think, there is not a large population which emotionally express their smallest thoughts on a whim.

this is a great board, but please, y'all remind yourselves you need to integrate yourself sooner rather than later, this the preference of a number of us (rather a majority or not). we do not want this site to be the echo chamber of thoughtlessness that bbmb became - whether that was by default or design.

this is too damn good of a place.

I couldn't agree more. Those of us like myself who were bbmb lifers need to enjoy the new format and style of this message board and not destroy it. Like I said earlier this week we are guests and we need to act that way. There's already several things about Two Bills Drive that I love and it looks like Scott runs a excellent board here. I'm sure a handful of the bbmb knuckleheads might find there way over, but hopefully it's few and far between. Time to bury BBMB forever.

can we actually begin to integrate the different boards instead of incessantly bringing up the other place? many of us didn't go there because it was so terrible. leave that terrible packed up in the suitcases to rot at BBMB. unpack, stretch out and get to know your new home.

bbmb had no original content, thought or conversation which was contrary to opinion. very few here simply pat each other on the backs here and there can often be quite a large discourse in thought which is hardly filled with popular opinion. there is no group think, there is not a large population which emotionally express their smallest thoughts on a whim.

this is a great board, but please, y'all remind yourselves you need to integrate yourself sooner rather than later, this the preference of a number of us (rather a majority or not). we do not want this site to be the echo chamber of thoughtlessness that bbmb became - whether that was by default or design.

this is too damn good of a place.

Nice post, well stated. I agree...time to assimilate to the style of TBD. In fairness, this thread was started by the OP to talk about the two sites. Keep that stuff in this thread. Once the newbies have had their catharsis, this thread can, hopefully, die a natural death. All of us were new at one time.

I couldn't agree more. Those of us like myself who were bbmb lifers need to enjoy the new format and style of this message board and not destroy it. Like I said earlier this week we are guests and we need to act that way. There's already several things about Two Bills Drive that I love and it looks like Scott runs a excellent board here. I'm sure a handful of the bbmb knuckleheads might find there way over, but hopefully it's few and far between. Time to bury BBMB forever.

You get it. The handful of posts I've observed from you seem well thought out and expressed in an intelligent manner. Welcome.

This board really is a special place. I was a lurker for ten years before I decided to join for real. Scott and the mods put in a lot of time to keep the order and there are also great non-football discussions on PPP and off the wall.

Welcome to all of the refugees and GO BILLS!

same scott that kind of disappeared from bbmb? if so, hey man, long time. this place is cool, cool like a cucumber and a whole bunch of cool members. makes bbmb look like a playpen...what am I saying, in the last few years that's just what it was.

:thumbsup:

same scott that kind of disappeared from bbmb? if so, hey man, long time. this place is cool, cool like a cucumber and a whole bunch of cool members. makes bbmb look like a playpen...what am I saying, in the last few years that's just what it was.

:thumbsup:

Yes same one. I didn't disappear though. Whorlnut was following me around topic to topic bashing me. I reported him like 50 times and then they banned me instead. All I kept doing was ask him to stop harassing me. I don't mind being bashed as long as I am allowed to dish it back. Unfortunately the terrible mods there played favorites and infracted certain people while the trolls roamed untouched.

So glad to have this new place and good to see you too!

I posted pissed off for the last few years there because the mods continually got under my skin. Cripes, it's a message board. I shouldn't have let it get to me but I did. I probably should have looked for a new home then.

Anyway, looking for to the interaction here.

Yes same one. I didn't disappear though. Whorlnut was following me around topic to topic bashing me. I reported him like 50 times and then they banned me instead. All I kept doing was ask him to stop harassing me. I don't mind being bashed as long as I am allowed to dish it back. Unfortunately the terrible mods there played favorites and infracted certain people while the trolls roamed untouched.

So glad to have this new place and good to see you too!

yeah, old whorlnut. quite a few whorlnuts there toward the end. time to put the past behind and blend in here for some good serious buffalo bills discussion...GO BILLS!! pip.png

thanks. I've seen a couple times where it was mentioned in a response that someone was being the same as they may have been on the other site. That bothered me. To the TBD family there is and never was another site. We are it. Y'all are new here