Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

As long as we can post about your incompetence in searching for old threads on subject.

Time to revisit allowing new posters to start threads IMO.

This thread is the perfect example of WHY we should let new posters start new threads. If this jackalope hadn't started this thread, he'd still be here, because it would have taken us much longer to realize what a !@#$wit he is.

Let them start threads. It weeds them out more quickly.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent him a PM 6:00 yesterday and asked him to stop the in your face and take it down 2-3 notches we all push buttons now and then but, being new I suggested toning it down. Suggested a couple other sites he may want to go to.

I find most of the newbies seem to be fitting in so far.

It is good to see some new blood.

This thread is the perfect example of WHY we should let new posters start new threads. If this jackalope hadn't started this thread, he'd still be here, because it would have taken us much longer to realize what a !@#$wit he is.

No new posters are really here until your bot posts "You're an an idiot" to one of their threads.

Banned...that didn't take long.

And based on the OP's history on the BBMB, it shouldn't have.

Well, he did introduce himself with a comment about being "leveled an infraction" on BBMB, so I'm not shocked at the direction it took from there. .

1 day. Wow. That's like showing up drunk the first day on the job.

When my son started college, there were a couple kids expelled during orientation. Their parents had not even left town yet! What a long ride home THAT must have been!

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

Sure, you can post stuff like that here, but watch out! The resident Kool Aid Krowd will be all over you like white on rice.

Some of them seem to be on hiatus at the moment as this is the dead time of year...but they'll be back pretending this site is their own in short order.

Criticize the organization at your own peril.

Sure, you can post stuff like that here, but watch out! The resident Kool Aid Krowd will be all over you like white on rice.

Some of them seem to be on hiatus at the moment as this is the dead time of year...but they'll be back pretending this site is their own in short order.

Criticize the organization at your own peril.

BBMB had a few like that. I think the OP got banned already.

Banned in 1 day. World record.

lol this is too funny, guess with the freedom we have here he lost his mind.

I don't know his past posting history, but if someone's first instinct is to battle everyone who crosses their path, including engaging in fights over timestamps :rolleyes: - that's a huge red flag. No one has the time to deal with that. If your timestamp is off, most people ask, "How can I fix my timestamp", not get your **** together and then call people internet tough guys when they wonder what the heck they are talking about. There was no sign of patience or grace while we try and sort everything out. I wish him the best, but he wasn't helping the current situation (unlike the vast majority of newcomers who have been really awesome so far).

some people are just idiots and there is no help for them.

I skipped a bunch of pages. Did anyone post pictures of hot chicks with Corvettes?

Being unfortunately familiar with the OP, I skipped right to this page.

This may be a bit more fitting, this nice board you have here is the '59 Vette...OP is clearly the other guy....

13270594_G.jpg

I've seen that sentiment a few times before and as someone with a low post count I thought I'd weigh in.

Just because someone doesn't have a high post count doesn't mean they don't have something useful to contribute. I think the vets on the board and the mods do a good job policing the site as witnessed in the past day. Setting an artificial limit might just encourage people to post unnecessarily to meet the quota.

or not waste their time. I mean who is really going to wait 60 days to post ? I would just move on. the rules are fine here and shouldn't be ruined for a few bad apples. if someone is an idiot they will be an idiot 60 days latter, this way we get rid of them sooner.

I skipped a bunch of pages. Did anyone post pictures of hot chicks with Corvettes?

sexy-girls-corvette-34.jpg

And you seem indecisive and tend to ramble when you ask questions.

see. more complaining.

jw

If only we had learned this back in 1882, when you first joined this board.

jw