Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

thanks man. I think you might be on to something with the thought of two years, seems very reasonable especially given the bountiful circumstances facing them this off season. I do however feel that if they were to just flat out look bad and end up under 6-10 things could still get ugly for whaley. I also agree with you that McD's tenure could surpass whaley and a replacement could be here in 2018 if 2017 is not inspiring? McD, in my opinion, seems pretty solid and may just run with this opportunity which in the end will be very good for bills fans?

a lot yet still to happen before the roster is set and opening day gets here and when hearing how methodical (a very good asset I may add) McD is, we could be in for a surprise?

Very much agree that , alot is yet to transpire.

We are all making some educated assumptions about out New Young 1st Time HC. I am rolling with the common assessment just as you mentioned.

So i will be leaving my opinions very flexible for now.

6-10 for a first year HC and Coaching revamp will be hard to take but not unexpected. Our talent says we will do better? But new crew? anything could happen.

lets stay Positive! at least until till we cannot for McD and the Boys

I was ready to log off and avoid TBD for a couple months until this dies down but this is great comedy!

we do that sometimes B-)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for talking football. If Dareus contract didn't make him near impossible to trade I would attempt to find a suitor.

He is a lazy headcase and a bad liar. One more strike triggers a huge suspension.

As for Sammy I love the guy and I know when he gets past the bad luck injuries he will be elite.

Alright you have views on relevant topics. You pass the basic citizenship test.

I've gone back and forth with whether or not this guy is simply brutal with the media or is genuinely not very bright.

What I can't handle, and I know the draft and lighting picks on fire by handing them away is intolerable..is the inconsistent message.

1) Takes over and claims we will build through the draft and supplement with free agency..you guys know the draft stuff. They also rely in free agency to compensate for bad drafting so the message has rung hollow. We don't build through the draft.

2) He has been in lockstep according to Doug himself with now 3 coaches..need I say more?

3) He lied about Shaq Lawsons shoulder after the draft and treated the fan base like they were idiots.

4) Does anyone actually believe the unprofessional leaks about the last two head coaches have nothing to do with Whaleys camp? It's simply ridiculous how he plays the card of putting all this elite talent together only for the coach to screw it up.

5) The press conference to end the season was a train wreck.

6) He started the offseason by saying we were close and then later claimed we need to build a foundation...more conflicting messages.

7) Cap jail...last I checked he's the personnel guy...the Dareus contact should have gotten everyone fired.

......I could continue

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

You used to keep those tighter to the breastplate Tom.

Ya getting weakened with all the pressure of maintaining bots?

My "you're an idiot " some years ago, was a deep and meaningful moment that impacted my being.

Now i feel slighted.

The left handed love tap has become devalued for me today.

Perhap find a solid "restore" point on the Bot and return to your regularly scheduled programming?

If you havent seen a clique in a workplace then you need to get out of moms basement and get a job. Im pretty sure after a few wars ive moved on past high school.

and the cheese has been taken.

You oughta know better _34

:beer:

maybe he meant cliche. hard word to spell for some especially with todays phones

If you havent seen a clique in a workplace then you need to get out of moms basement and get a job. Im pretty sure after a few wars ive moved on past high school.

I'm sorry the imaginary cliques here at tbd were so mean to you.

I'll award you two points for the angry moms basement joke though.

Meltdown soldier !

Meltdown soldier !

I was wondering. Two points?

Explain to us the scoring method. I am pretty competitive. Perhaps a full on competition is in order

Meltdown soldier !

Arent you a witty one! Ah yes, all service members are soldiers now- the level of ignorance displayed is comical. Edited by billsfan_34

Arent you a witty one! Ah yes, all service members are soldiers now- the level of ignorance displayed is comical.

Sorry you must be a semen. I hope you make rank soon and become less angry.

How are the cliques on the ship ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Sorry you must be a semen. I hope you make rank soon and become less angry.

How are the cliques on the ship ?

Funny how lil guy behind the keyboard makes more assumptions- your a silly guy. Nice try with the "semen". Way to be so disrespectful to all our service members.

Perhaps this is too much?

Nothing is too much

You used to keep those tighter to the breastplate Tom.

Ya getting weakened with all the pressure of maintaining bots?

My "you're an idiot " some years ago, was a deep and meaningful moment that impacted my being.

Now i feel slighted.

The left handed love tap has become devalued for me today.

Perhap find a solid "restore" point on the Bot and return to your regularly scheduled programming?

and the cheese has been taken.

You oughta know better _34

:beer:

maybe he meant cliche. hard word to spell for some especially with todays phones

All this is proving my point- it was entirely too easy to do- now get me a sammy

In the last five years of our drafts, i see very few standout players having been drafted by the Bills. It would be nice to see Whaley nail it on a couple of the mid to later round players, thats how the good teams get better. But unfortunately he just hasnt.

What players has Whaley really nailed it on? Preston Brown? I guess you could put Bradham in there. Otherwise, all these guys hes drafted are really just non contributors.

Sorry, Whales, sad but true.

In the last five years of our drafts, i see very few standout players having been drafted by the Bills. It would be nice to see Whaley nail it on a couple of the mid to later round players, thats how the good teams get better. But unfortunately he just hasnt.

What players has Whaley really nailed it on? Preston Brown? I guess you could put Bradham in there. Otherwise, all these guys hes drafted are really just non contributors.

Sorry, Whales, sad but true.

And even Preston Brown is a mediocrity.