Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put up the wall Donald

kid, you really have no idea where you are do you

nope, I don't like Whaley either but show respect or face deportation.

Now I see why so many of you were weeded out by BBMB. Not a lot of substance so far.

you wont last long here either

I ended up banned at BBMB for suggesting Whaley was in over his head and didn't have how to build a playoff team, they can't take the truth

head in sand it will be OK, we'll find out quickly Duog can't blame Rex anymore.

+1

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Hey, every newbie gets two things from me:

1) They get called an idiot, just to get it out of the way early.

2) They get a chance to prove they're not an idiot.

A chance.

One.

Johnny just used his.

Everyone gets called an idiot just to get it out of the way, eh?

Is this place littered with irrational hate? I've heard so much about how everyone wants to talk about unique football topics and analytics and facts yet this whole thread has largely been a shoot the messenger deal.

My topic was a kudos for forum freedom....At BBMB you couldn't criticize management...here if you're new you can't say much of anything...even dry humor.

Is this place littered with irrational hate? I've heard so much about how everyone wants to talk about unique football topics and analytics and facts yet this whole thread has largely been a shoot the messenger deal.

My topic was a kudos for forum freedom....At BBMB you couldn't criticize management...here if you're new you can't say much of anything...even dry humor.

The thing about humor is... you have to actually be funny.

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

That is interesting. What are your thoughts on trading Dareus? Is Sammy injury prone?

And the second thing is people with agenda's! In fact that's likely #1!

He should change his username to Mentos because you can tell he's going to be the fresh maker.

JohnnyB...this message board tolerates a lot, but one thing it doesn't tolerate very well is new folks unable to use the Search function.

Upper right corner. The thing that says "Search..."

It's your buddy. It's your pal. Don't be afraid.

No just hate for people with agenda's who'll post on any topic being discussed and somehow relate it back the point they make in every post they make.

I hate... (fill In the blank)

Or they keep posting on the same topic with really nothing new to add except to try and further their agenda as you did.

Trashing Whaley is hardly a unique topic. But if we just got Spiller the ball in space, he would've been great.

Edited by klos63

That is interesting. What are your thoughts on trading Dareus? Is Sammy injury prone?

Thank you for talking football. If Dareus contract didn't make him near impossible to trade I would attempt to find a suitor.

He is a lazy headcase and a bad liar. One more strike triggers a huge suspension.

As for Sammy I love the guy and I know when he gets past the bad luck injuries he will be elite.

Please do.

Censorship sucks!

And it's so ironic that a place the welcomes a lack of censorship cant wait to try to shut someone up..

Almost sounds like...oh I won't go there. That's so November.

Edited by Johnnyp56

I've heard so much about how everyone wants to talk about unique football topics and analytics and facts yet this whole thread has largely been a shoot the messenger deal.

This board and a lot of its members have been around for a very, very long time, Johnny.

Some of the best camp reports come from posters here. Some of the best All 22 evaluations come from posters here. In fact, some of the better scoops come from some posters here.

Perhaps you could take a moment to recognize that maybe, just maybe, you're not the special snowflake you make yourself out to be, and you'll take a few days to get a feel for this place instead of assuming you have some unique, special insight to the Bills.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Give it a try.

Because when you get banned from this site, it won't be because the Bills are trying to silence you. It'll be because you've proven yourself to be a douchebag.

Edited by LABillzFan