official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - all with excellent grammar.

I will NOT miss the never ending draft talk. I get it, the draft is cool, I enjoy it, but folks get so wound up trying to predict something is not predictable outside the first 5 picks. Yeah, i'll pay attention to Mayock's final big board a week before the draft and make a mock draft (1st round only), but talking about some small school steal in the 5th round as an immediate contributor, mock drafts into the 7th round, trying to make a big board, the never ending rumor mill, what a joke. So many clowns who think "watching tape" is watching a 4 minute Youtube clip set to Puddle of Mudd or a Wiz Khalifa mixtape and trying to play wannabe scout. That's not how it works.

I prefer my tape set to DMX so you know it's legit and not those wanna be Scout tapes

Hope all these new people don't get to ruin this board also. Not sorry but had to say it.

I think everyone understands how important it is for us to be on our best behavior,

Talking about Bills football, interacting with fellow Bills fans regardless of the location is a privilege nobody wants to lose.

thanks for having us Direhard,

Hope all these new people don't get to ruin this board also. Not sorry but had to say it.

I'm not gonna lie... even as a newcomer I'm worried about that over here and feel bad for being part of the influx... that's why i'm straddling between this one and another one I've been a member of for the last year or so.

it's really a whole different environment here. most all I have seen so far were well established members with a great passion for their bills. I'm sure one or two will slip over the edge and go back to there old ways but I have a feeling that would be nipped in the bud pretty quickly here.

new environment and chance to blend in from what I can see is a really good group of knowledgeable bills fans who hold a great deal of respect for what they call home...GO BILLS!!

it's really a whole different environment here. most all I have seen so far were well established members with a great passion for their bills. I'm sure one or two will slip over the edge and go back to there old ways but I have a feeling that would be nipped in the bud pretty quickly here.

new environment and chance to blend in from what I can see is a really good group of knowledgeable bills fans who hold a great deal of respect for what they call home...GO BILLS!!

Nice to see you made it bud

Gonna miss a lot of long time posters

I'm with you. It's just the internet, and I don't know any of you people, so who really gives an F, but the things I strongly disliked about that other board I'm already seeing pop up here. The only thing I can hope for is SDS and his deputies running a tight ship, as they always have.

but the things I strongly disliked about that other board I'm already seeing pop up here.

You mean Grand Master Johnnyp56?

Not to worry. Nutbags like him get tossed quickly here. At his current pace he won't make it to Monday.

We'll suffer a bad football team. We'll suffer a bad coach.

But we won't suffer a pimple-faced teen-age know-it-all basement dweller who's certain the 800 people telling him to pipe down have got him all wrong. The board's been around too long for fools like him to wreck it.

Out of respect for our gracious hosts here, I plan on being as non-invasive as possible.

I've already mentioned that I love the fact this board isn't run by 'company men', so that takes some edge off already.

This place is already way better than the bbmb, I should have made my way over here a long time ago.

Out of respect for our gracious hosts here, I plan on being as non-invasive as possible.

I've already mentioned that I love the fact this board isn't run by 'company men', so that takes some edge off already.

This place is already way better than the bbmb, I should have made my way over here a long time ago.

I am starting to get that feeling as well (making it over here a long time ago, better than bbmb too, not sure about the whole company men but that's moot at this time).

Edited by Bray Wyatt

You mean Grand Master Johnnyp56?

Not to worry. Nutbags like him get tossed quickly here. At his current pace he won't make it to Monday.

We'll suffer a bad football team. We'll suffer a bad coach.

But we won't suffer a pimple-faced teen-age know-it-all basement dweller who's certain the 800 people telling him to pipe down have got him all wrong. The board's been around too long for fools like him to wreck it.

Sometimes we let 'em stick around because they're amusing. I get the sense Johnny might fall in to that bucket.

We are the new sheriff's in town

NO - NO We are NOT!!!! We are guests here and IF we behave ourselves we might be allowed to stay.

Play nice!

Edited by cd1

before idiots ran the off we had 3 or 4 experts in the team, notably Lori. She is often published by different outlets in Bills coverage for her knowledge of the team and history of it.

Bill in NYC had amazing recaps of the game. Astro attends almost every training camp, as do others, with meticulous notes of bipartisan thought, others have other game day decisions.

There are also x's and o's posters who know the game more than most and can generally make sites like ESPN analysis look amateur. About the level of show meril hoge and Ron jawaorski take it to.

Looking forward to reading their posts. The last year or so on the old BBMB was sadly devoid of users that were supremely knowledgeable. Oh don't get me wrong, there were a few, but some of the golden oldies had either been run off or simply chose to stop posting. It was rather distressing.

Looking forward to reading their posts. The last year or so on the old BBMB was sadly devoid of users that were supremely knowledgeable. Oh don't get me wrong, there were a few, but some of the golden oldies had either been run off or simply chose to stop posting. It was rather distressing.

still upset lori not here

This is the way I feel. We are gracious guests who are all on probation and need to show respect for the regulars of 2BD. Listen, 2 days ago we were homeless. Let's vow not to troll, crusade or rant. Let's bring our own objective observations to this new and impressive board. I get a good karma feel about Scott's place.